You’ve got a million things on your plate - meeting, deadlines, and an entire world to conquer. Don’t let an itch down there stop you from fulfilling your maximum potential. Canesten Vaginal Tablets deliver quick relief so you’ll be able to get out there, fresh and without a care.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
So you’ve got a vagina yeast infection. Well, there’s nothing to be shy about. Did you know that Candida yeast normally lives in your body and usually harmless? You only get a vagina yeast infection aka thrush when the natural pH balance of your vagina is upset. It’s common – three out of four women have it at some point in their lives and many suffer frequently from this condition.
Don’t suffer in silence! If you just wait it out, thrush won’t go away on its own. Seek relief with Canesten Vaginal Tablets – the leading brand when it comes to combating thrush because:
· It has been clinically proven to kill the yeast that causes vaginal yeast infection
· It’s convenient – you don’t need a prescription, just ask your pharmacist about Canesten
· It’s available as a one-day therapy – it comes with an applicator to insert the tablet into your vagina discreetly
· It’s effective – you’ll feel the difference in just one day
*individual response varies
Feeling an itch?
How can you tell if you have thrush? If you suffer from the below symptoms, you might be suffering from it. Visit your doctor/pharmacist to confirm the diagnosis.
· Are your genitals itchy and red?
· Is your vaginal discharge creamy white and sometimes watery?
· Do you suffer pain and discomfort around the outside of the vagina (vulva)?
· Does your vaginal area feel sore while urinating?
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO KEEP THRUSH AT BAY.
· Don’t live in your skinny jeans! Prevent your intimate area from being constantly warm, moist and airless – thrush thrives in such conditions
· Curb your sweet tooth – a high blood sugar level causes thrush to multiply.
· Use a product with neutral pH levels that will keep the intimate area pH balanced.
Have a painful itch below?
What’s your Health Score?