yummy body creams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yummy body creams

just tried a sample of cottage shoppe (i think) creme brulee body butter...TOO YUMMY! hands of those of you who like foody body creams!

Re: yummy body creams

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

just tried a sample of cottage shoppe (i think) creme brulee body butter...TOO YUMMY! hands of those of you who like foody body creams!
    I think our other Stella has also raved about Cottage Shoppe previously. Can give us some reviews?

Comment

*two hands up*

ME ME ME!!!! I am a lotion junkie & whore! I have tons of foody smelling lotions , soap & scrub!

I've tried almost all the brands out there!

Cottage shoppe : The body butter formula is abosolutely AMAZING. It's densely thick but yet absorbs into your skin the minute you rub it in. Their shower gels & shampoos are great too. No SLS but the suds these babies produce are phenomenal. Bluebubble ... the creme brulee very good huh? Now I want to try after your rave!

AZW: Their Shea Souffle in Lemon creme is to die for! The scent is yummy & the cream is ultra moisturising. Absorbs really well withouht any sticky afterfeel.

Body Bakery: The scent of their body creme in Pineapple upside down cake is wonderful. The "creme" is quite runny so I will not get anything form this company again.

Natural Esscents: The sugar scrubs my god, are FANTASTIC. I love Sugar Limon, Raspberry Lemonade, Mandarin Bamboo, Banana Parfee! The salt scrub in Citrus Basil smells really fresh and the salt grains are fine. The body creme in Lemon Poundcake smells great too!

Simply Scents: My latest find & I am impressed! The body butter (the lotions are wonderful too) in YUzu (japanese grapefruit) ... I cannot rave enough about this scent! It's gorgeous even my husband likes it. The soap (so creamy!) in this scent as well as 7-Up is such a joy to use. This has single handedly make me wanna switch to using soaps instead of my usual shower gels!

If any of you girls want to sample any of my body & bath stuff, plmk & I'll make you some samples for you to test drive. I have so much I don;t know when I';ll finish them all!

Comment

i wannnnnt the cottage shop creme brulee!!!! do they ship internationally?

Comment

i wannnnnt the cottage shop creme brulee!!!! do they ship internationally?

YEs they do! But it'll take more than a month before you see your goodies. That's the downside about Cottage Shoppe.

Comment

wheee i'm gonna order...but the order *will* arrive right? i hope they don't surface mail the stuff...

is payment through payment?

anyone wants anything?

Originally posted by "atypical"

YEs they do! But it'll take more than a month before you see your goodies. That's the downside about Cottage Shoppe.

Comment

You can pay through Paypal or credit card. Their shipping is actually very fast ... they arrive three days after the owner (Anji) told me she sent them out. The bulk of the wait is due to brisk business... she makes her products only after someone has ordered.... so expect about 3 to 4 weeks before she gets your order ready.

note : At first, Cottage shoppe will only charge you the products you order . Shipping will be charged only after they're ready to be shipped.

Comment

so how much did u pay for the shipping the last time? for how much stuff?

sorry for so many Q

Originally posted by "atypical"

You can pay through Paypal or credit card. Their shipping is actually very fast ... they arrive three days after the owner (Anji) told me she sent them out. The bulk of the wait is due to brisk business... she makes her products only after someone has ordered.... so expect about 3 to 4 weeks before she gets your order ready.

note : At first, Cottage shoppe will only charge you the products you order . Shipping will be charged only after they're ready to be shipped.

Comment

A good estimate would be to double the price of each body butter. Let's say the body butter costs $4.95, expect to pay an extra US$4 for shipping this item alone. I know, I know! ... the "oh so cheap" butters are expensive once you add the shipping & do a conversion to Sing$!

Comment

yikkkkeesssss...doesn't sound like it gets any cheaper with more orders too :X

Comment

yikkkkeesssss...doesn't sound like it gets any cheaper with more orders too :X
                      If it's any consolation ... I think it does get slightly cheaper ... if you order lets say $30 worth of stuff, your shipping might cost around $20 or so.

Comment

8O

[quote]Originally posted by "atypical"

Originally posted by bluebubble
                        if you order lets say $30 worth of stuff, your shipping might cost around $20 or so.

Comment

how often do u gals finish up a tub of body butter? how much do u apply? & do u use it over every inch of yr body? i tend to be really generous & slap lots on everywhere!

Comment

My moisturizers mostly go to my shins, feet, arms and hands. Occasionally all over my back as well if my skin is feeling particularly dry. I tend to rotate my moisturizers, so I can't really estimate how long I take to finish up each of them...and that would depend on teh size of the moisturizer and its richness as well. It's taking me forever to finish up my FRESH Sugar Shea Butter, because one lil' blob is enough for my feet!

Comment

ooh the body cream and sugar scrub sure sounds good!

but i'm really afraid to try too sweet smelling body butter... like tbs cranberry was too sweet smelling for me and neither could i take lipjunkies.

hey atypical, those that you mentioned are they okie for sensitive skin?

Comment

Working...
                              X