Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crabtree & Evelyn

Just curious about this brand...

How many of you using this brand? What's good?

I have only tried their lavender body moisturiser. It rocks!! Also tried one of their shampoo long time ago. It was ok but too expensive to maintain. Other than that, I have only been buying Crabtree gifts for friends during christmas or b-days so have not tried these stuff myself. Their gift sets esp during christmas are beautifully wrapped.

Comment

Errr...I love their crunchy cookies....

Not makeup, I know! *LOL* That's the only thing I buy from there...their food, esp. their festive hampers. Like Nic said, they make beautiful gifts.

My manicurist was telling me they have a hand cream which is very popular...it's always sold out. But I don't have the time to bother with separate products these days - I just use multi-purpose moisturizers.

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Errr...I love their crunchy cookies....

Not makeup, I know! *LOL* That's the only thing I buy from there...their food, esp. their festive hampers. Like Nic said, they make beautiful gifts.

My manicurist was telling me they have a hand cream which is very popular...it's always sold out. But I don't have the time to bother with separate products these days - I just use multi-purpose moisturizers.
        Oh yes I heard raves about their hand cream as well...never tried though becos my Jurlique hand cream can last me a long time....It was voted one of the best hand cream ard in some mag. Dol, u might want to try that and post your reviews :o ?

Comment

Tom Kitten Baby Powder - love the smell lots & lots!

Comment

i think it's the gardener's hand cream, i've heard good stuff about this one but never bought anything from crabtree b4

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

i think it's the gardener's hand cream, i've heard good stuff about this one but never bought anything from crabtree b4
              i hv a sample of the gardener's after work scrub grains but hv yet to try it, u are supposed to work yr tired hands to give u soft skin! on the subject of hand cream, i think there was one in blue/white packaging tt smells quite good! not sure the name of it tho!

&

they hv this range Noel i think for xmas, the packaging are all deep red & it looks pretty!

Comment

That;s it, Dol. La Source is that famous hand cream that's selling like hotcakes.

I will just stick to my Jurlique which I use on hands and feet. :D

Comment

just bought la source hand cream & it smells refreshing. i like how it works on my hands, oily initially coz of the shea butter & then after a while, it gets absorbed & no oily feeling on my hands. i kinda like the smell of the lavender one but it was out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

I very much wanted to get this item on NYE but they were closed for the day! They have helped me to save some $$$! Love to get this but i have too many hand creams at home and i can't neglect the newly bought L'Occitane Honey Body balm! :roll: Oh well! Will probably get this when my Nivea Intensive Body cream runs out!
                    hey dol, the L'occitance Honey Balm smells lovely. too many hand creams? i apply hand cream almost every hour so i finish them real fast. never a chance to overstock on them for me i guess! but heard la source is always out of stock here, a flight stewardess bought 5 tubes of this yesterday when i was there to pick mine up! guess lots of gals are just buying lots & stocking up!

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

I know of a gal who loves C&E products!

Yup, La Source is always out of stock!!! Think they just arrived not few wks ago!

5 tubes of La Source!!! 8O Must be some divine hand cream for her!!! :D
                      hmmm prob C&E bring in lim stock to SG! tt is y so lil of them around! & some big fans would snap everything off their shelves!

Comment

hi vonnie, pinkvenom and shon,

thanks for all your advice and encouragement!

am wondering if its normal as i am experiencing some reddness and flakey skin on my arms..which moisturizer is good for me?

Comment

Originally posted by twinkle
                          am wondering if its normal as i am experiencing some reddness and flakey skin on my arms..which moisturizer is good for me?
                          Is ur skin sensitive? U can use moisturizers that are made from milk coz it is safer for sensitive and delicate skin. I am using Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk Body Lotion coz I am allergic to Peppermint and something of the ingredients of Clarins Body Products. I find this Body Lotion is good in nourishing & hydrating. If u don't mind to invest a bit more for moisturizer, u can consider this. It is S$27 for 200ml, price had increased S$2 since last month.

If not, u can get cheaper one from Vaseline. I bought Vaseline Aloe & Naturals Lotion to my office for frequent use. I think NTUC sells it at S$5.70 or S$5.20 for promotion price. Cheap huh? It contains Cucumber Extracts which helps to sooth & refresh ur skin. It absorbs fast but will be a bit sticky when ur skin is absorbing it . This stickiness will go off after 1 min.

For me, I still prefer Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk Body Lotion coz it really absorbs deep into ur skin. Even when I rinse my hands after 5 mins, I can't feel any layer or residue left on my hands. For Vaseline one, I can feel there is a moisturizer layer when rinsing my hands coz it takes longer time to pentrate into ur skin. Or maybe the particle size of the moisturizer is too big to be absorbed into the skin.

Comment

i love the la source hand cream...

those who buy citti bella magazine.. inside there's a coupon u can use to purchase e hand therapy cream at only 15 bucks instead of e usual 25 bucks..

while stock lasts

Comment

I am using the La Source Hand Cream too. Think they Skin Recovery is amazing.Hands feel real smooth after use and it is a very fragrant smell.

My friend is a more avid fan of C&E products, so I will only try after she recommend. Don't want to waste money trying products that are not effective.

Comment

Working...
                              X