Korres Body Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korres Body Care

Body Milk - body lotion they are. tried Bitter Almond, love how it smells like my fave almond jelly! SA said it wld dry to a powdery finish, it did dry up but no powdery feel on me, no sticky feel either. wonder if it really moisturize my skin. prob not?

liked mint tea tho, it's super refreshing & would go nicely with l'occitane green tea EDT if i ever wanna slap on lotion on myself in the day!

any users out there? btw they are $21/bottle.

I've always wanted to try this brand. I think the price of the body lotion @ $21 is okay ... considering Origin's is more than $50!! I've heard plenty of good things about the scents too. They're got foody scents! Yippee!

I think Raebelasian has bought some Korres stuff ... I remember her mentioning them on MUA once.

Rachel, where are you?

Comment

http://www.korres.com/

Body Milks
      Citrus
      Cedar
      Bitter Almond
      Basil Lemon
      Coriander
      Min Tea
      Nutmeg
      Vanilla-Lemon

if i do go back to the counter, i wld prob end up with Mint Tea!

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

I've always wanted to try this brand. I think the price of the body lotion @ $21 is okay ... considering Origin's is more than $50!! I've heard plenty of good things about the scents too. They're got foody scents! Yippee!

I think Raebelasian has bought some Korres stuff ... I remember her mentioning them on MUA once.

Rachel, where are you?
        Hey hey! Hope I'm not too late in posting my reviews on Korres products.

Tried their body wash which is SGD$15 each. Bought the Vanilla Cinnamon and Cedar...so-so product. Scent's funny...not to my taste and quite runny for Vanilla Cinnamon. This smells like sour plums to me. Aiyoh....what a disappointment. It smells good at the counter...wondering why the change in scent when I reached home, huh? Is it the fengshui in my house???? : L'Occitane's Cinnamon Orange's so much more better in waking me up in the morning. Can't even detect any spiciness in Korres.

Just handed my Cedar to Dreamie Hope she likes it. Scent's stronger for cedar but after using it twice...I just feel 'ewwwww'

Tried the body lotion at the counter...makes my skin itch like hell! Difficult to absorb into the skin as well.

The condition's fine though....bought the Silk Milk, can't remember how much though.

As for the soapbars...nothing great in my opinion. Not that I use, they are for my bf. I bought the Calendular softening soapbar. Dun find any difference in my bf's skin condition aka didn't make my bf's skin softer. Or my bf's thick-skinned? Strangely enough...I feel that my bf's skin softer when he uses L'Occitane's Vanilla Bourbon and Patchouli. *Paiseh leh...u gals thought that I'm always so 'touchy' leh. Can't help, after spending so much just to make him feel baby-smooth *

Comment

Thanks for the review Rach! Hmmmm.. I guess Korres stuff aint that great huh? That's good cos it means I'll not spend more money!

It's great that your boyfriend's so willing to try different soaps ... mine couldn't care less & he thinks my lotions & potions are too strong smelling! He doesn't appreciate scents at all!

He does agree that Simplyscent's Yuzu smells good though. thank god for that!

So you're like the soap expert I see! any recs?

Comment

My bf's has no choice

He really can't be bothered with buying all these stuff.

So far...what I like best on him and myself are

1. Primal Elements (FAVOURITE!)
            2. L'Occitane
            3. Bath and Body Works (Can't get enough! So sad that they discontinued the Lavender scent)
            4. TBS soy soapbar (he loves this)
            5. Love LUSH but so sad that they pulled out of SG

Just ordered esoap. Hopefully they are good. Waiting for my Roger & Gallet as well. Love Roger and Gallet's Lavender Royal Shower Gel. Great wake-me-up scent in the morning. Would love to try Simplyscents soapbar anytime.

Burt's Bee so-so...tends to be a bit messy. Can't think of any for the moment...will update u :wink:

Comment

thx rach for the review! so no more mint tea body milk for me tho it did not make me itch when i tried @ tangs! maybe i shld try to get samples & use it? i do think cedar smells terrible, i m never great with basil, cedar & all things spicy, just cannot take the scent!

Comment

Korres Shower Gel

Mint Tea - smells nothing like mint tea, more like green tea, a lil of musky undertones. nicely refreshingly & leaves a nice smooth layer after a rinse, seems to leave a film on my skin but donno for sure it's not because of my ginger souffle that i slap on last night. surprisingly the scent stays on me & when i layer with L'Occitane Green Tea EDT after my shower today, smell blends well together! i smell of tea now the whole body over, very fresh! i am hoping this would make green tea stay longer on me!

Comment

tried mint tea shower gel again today! smell lingers on my skin even 4 hours after my shower...no breakouts.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by bluebubble
                    urgh farah, u're evil, now i want to try korres bodycare!!! </FONT SIZE>
                    u must u must!!! the body milk dries silky smooth but broke rac out so u need to be careful & they don dry to as nice a scent as when freshly squeezed onto hands. IMO only nutmeg is nice!

Comment

i will try For Me cosmetics at the Arcade that also stocks Korres, maybe the nice lady will give me some samples; she gave me some Phytomer samples the last time i was there just to check out the prices of the stuff (i gave them to my colleague hehe)...no escentials for me anymore!

Comment

korres had shifted away from escentials...but yes luxasia is still behind them. they are @ the entrance of tangs where Vvie used to be...Vvie still there only 1/3rd of space they occupy now! & i saw it Korres @ the old Vvie @ the Isetan near me!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by farahdean
                          korres had shifted away from escentials...but yes luxasia still carrues them. they are @ the entrance of tangs where Vvie used to be...Vvie still there only 1/3rd of space they occupy now! & i saw it Korres @ the old Vvie @ the Isetan near me! </FONT SIZE>

I never knew Isetan in the East carried Virgin Vie?!

Oh well, news update, the Isetan near me has gotten a lot hipper of late! They've now brought in Anna Sui and a couple of new brands targetted at the young and trendy...forgot exactly what beauty brands, but I remember these used to be restricted to the downtown stores only. Yippee! :D

Comment

pan, the isetan nearer me carries Vvie not the one so near you! & yes korres is there now...no SAs, very small range unlike Tangs! they used to have anna sui @ the isetan near me but they pulled out! it's prob a come & go for these brands experimental they are bringing to the masses! @ least tt was what crabtree & evelyn's SA said when i asked why the shop in a neighbourhood mall!

Comment

i just bought the korres green tea mint shower gel and it's just $13 at The Arcade! and that's before 10% discount so i paid just $11.70 for it!

the body lotion is $18 i *think*, can't remember, brain cells dying...

Comment

Working...
                              X