Totally Juicy Bath & Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Juicy Bath & Skincare

Totally Juicy Bath and Skincare from the US?

I've read about Totally Juicy off some swaplist at MUA, never did expect to find it here. Then when i was at some pharmacy just now, i saw the range! There are apple body scrubs, grapefruit body scrubs, peel off masks, cleanser etc, mostly all fruitbased. The scrub is $8.20 and comes in a large tube. Smells great! Has anyone tried anything from this range?

Also saw Pear shampoo range from NZ. Looks interesting.

*Edited Subject Title
    Last edited by admin; 14-03-2003, 12:48 PM.

never heard of this...what is the packaging like? which pharmacy? i need a new scrub! :D

Comment

I got the Totally Juicy Hot Apple Pie body Scrub in Aus.. didn't feel that it was that good though! The scent neither permeates the entire bathroom nor lasts.. and this one was supposed to heat up but it didn't. Maybe 'cos when I was using it it was still early Spring and temps could get quite cool at nights..(I shower at night)

Comment

oh..okie..never mind hehe

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane
          never heard of this...what is the packaging like? which pharmacy? i need a new scrub! :D </FONT SIZE>
          I just checked the plastic bag from the pharmacy and it says Essentials Pharmacy. Hahahaha... my my, not another essentials! Anyway, i think there are only 4 such pharmacy in Singapore as only 4 addresses are stated. The website is also on the bag: www.essentials.com.sg. The packaging of the scrubs are almost like that of St Ives, maybe slighter bigger tube. The tubes are more colourful and quite cute.

The pharmacy i go to is at Far East Square (near china square at raffles place)

Comment

I've tried both the grapefruit & hot apple. Nothing great imo. The scent was plasticky to my nose & the texture was kinda sticky. No thanks, I'll stick to my NE scrubs anyday.

BTW, never ever try the totally juicy grapefruit peel off mask. It's horrible! It hurt alot when I tried to peel it off my face. So much I had to stop & wash the mess off my face.

Comment

Looks like something that we can give it a miss. Thanks for the feedback. Lesson is not to judge it by how it looks, they sure look appealing

Comment

Hey, it must be YMMV. Who knows, you might like it. Alot of MUA'ers seem to love them. It's cheap anyway, so worth trying.

Comment

They sell it at JL too so if you have a Robinsons' card it's 5% off.

Comment

Totally Nutty

Has anyone seen the totally nutty range in Singapore?

Comment

I just got the Hot Apple Sugar Scrub yesterday and quite like it! The sugar grains are quite gentle, it's non sticky and doesn't leave any oily film on my skin after I rinse off.

The heating up part is really gimmicky though. I followed the instructions and used it dry on my skin. But the scrub was really dry and didn't heat up at all. All the sugar kept falling off too. When I added water, the scrub was definately much better and it even felt briefly warm for like 2-3 seconds.

For the price, I thought this was not bad. My skin feel really soft and smooth after using it, which is the most impt thing. It smells just like fresh cut apples while using, although the scent doesn't linger on the skin.

Comment

i got the hot apple sugar scrub and the grapefruit scrubs. have not tired the latter. the apple scurb is very gritty for me but i like a good scrub. i find it a tad difficult to use this on dry skin. but it's a not too bad scrub to try. also, the price is reasonable. i paid $7+ for the grapfruit one.

Comment

i love their pineapple cleanser.

Comment

I like the Hot Apple Scrub too! It's quite economical ( only $5++ during JL's sales! :note: ) and it does a pretty good job.

It's hard to use it dry though, so i sually use this on damp skin instead. The grains are slightly on the coarse side but they melt really easily upon contact with water so it's not too harsh on my skin. Nice scent too! Leave an oily sheen on the skin though, so i always follow up with my soap.

Maybe i should try the Grapefruit one next!

Comment

the hot apple scrub smells wonderful! im watering at the thought of the sour scent! i dont detect any heating up though. Very nice scrubs for the price but i wouldnt try their products on my face.

Comment

Working...
                              X