Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tendskin

what is tendskin? what is the big deal?

went to the website and it looks like some watery substance to me, can u actually shave with this stuff??

It's a type of acid to prevent ingrown AFTER hair removal, you can substitute with PC BHA I heard.

Comment

I'm not sure if there's more than 1 product....but I have a big blue bottle of Tendskin shaving gel. Great stuff!

Comment

i got a bottle of tend skin lotion the other day. i havent tried it yet but its supposed to prevent ingrown hair.

Comment

i heard (from MUA) that it works on pimples too 8O

Comment

Originally posted by angeldiane
            i heard (from MUA) that it works on pimples too 8O
            really? hmm...i'll try it the next time i get a pimple. *touchwood*

Comment

8O I rmembered i had a rather bad experience with tendskin. Not only how to apply it, I actually applied it to my legs with my fingers, and before i knew it, my fingers went numb for a few days.

It is supposed to be used before and after epilating to prevent ingrown hair, and helps epilating. It has some effects, but too much or too often use numbs the skin.

Paula's Choice has something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamie
                8O I rmembered i had a rather bad experience with tendskin. Not only how to apply it, I actually applied it to my legs with my fingers, and before i knew it, my fingers went numb for a few days.

It is supposed to be used before and after epilating to prevent ingrown hair, and helps epilating. It has some effects, but too much or too often use numbs the skin.

Paula's Choice has something similar.
                eh sound scary! think i better be careful when applying. i think the instructions say to apply with a damp cotton ball or something like that.

Comment

To Dreamie

You have NOT read the instruction!

It is to be used with cotton pads. put the lotion on cotton pads, and then wripe on the affected area. Most people will see good results after 1 week use.

Comment

Who is still using tendskin now? I find that it is really expensive to have this upkeep. Do you think it is cheaper to have a bulk purchase on it? Or anyone has a cheaper alternative to remove/prevent ingrown hair? TIA.

Comment

my friend is Tendskin seller, she said can give 30% discounts

if u interested , u can email me [email protected]

Comment

Tendskin is a fantastic product!!! You can check out the product information on www.tendskin.com. Tendskin lotion is great for preventing in grown hair, especially for those who shave!

My bf has been using it for about 2 years now and it works fabulously well! You gotta get one of these for your SO if he experiences shaving problems and in grown hair! It's best to shop around different sites because some sites sell it more expensive than others.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by lcathyl
                          my friend is Tendskin seller, she said can give 30% discounts

if u interested , u can email me [email protected]
                          Emailed you.

Comment

is there anymore reviews on this product? I'm still having problems with ingrown hairs..

Comment

I have a bottle of it somewhere, i can't stand the smell really, remember i used to hold my breath when i apply. I haven't tried it long enough and regularly to see any effects, will update once i have. Have started shaving again, too lazy to wax :roll:

I suppose exfoliating will help in preventing ingrown hair

Comment

Working...
                              X