The Body Bakery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Body Bakery

continuing the saga of my bodycare obsession...

The Body Bakery

anyone care to share experiences particulary how they perform in singapore's weather?

Sorry, all I can contribute is that the lip butters are really nice. I haven't tried anything else, so I'd be interested to know too!

Comment

I hated the TBB stuff I tried. The lotions were runny, the scents were cloyingly fake & the soaps did nothing to make me feel clean. They're not the cheapest around too. So TBB ...? it's a NAY for me!

Comment

Thumbs down for this brand as well for me...I tried some of body lotions (wedding cake, some cookies stuff) and I must say they sucks big time...I hate the artificial scent...NO TBB for me either!

Comment

ok, that's it.....one lemming

Comment

No TBB for me either. Runny and do nothing for my skin. Like Stella and meow, scent is no-no for me.

There was a rant recently regarding their customer service on MUA a few months back. Not too sure what the saga was, can do a board search on MUA.

Comment

I was so excited to get a TBB whipped cream in a swap and I am utterly disappointed!!! :piss:
              Runny runny ...it doesn't even LOOK like whipped cream!!It's so runny and the scent does not even smell like what it says.
              Should have read this thread before swapping but oh well, I learnt my lesson!

Comment

I do so agree. TBB's stuff are so disappointing. Received a Creme Brulee whipped cream in a swap and it was so runny! More runny than a lotion in fact. And the scent did nothing for me. It was moisturizing but left a slight film of grease on my skin.

Waiting for another whipped cream in Blueberry muffin. Decided to give them another chance. Will review it when I receive it.

Comment

anyone tried them recently? am annoyed because greenladysoap.com is down, so looking for a substitute.

Comment

body bakery do direct shipping to singapore? i want to try the whipped body frosting but anyone ordering?

Comment

Yes, it does. I didn't particularly like the body wash and lotion. Scent is very strong and smells very artificial. But the CS is pretty good, they do communicate promptly.

Comment

hi silvercloud,

what other products did you try? and how long did the parcel takes to reach you? i thought it will smell foody but since you say it smells artificial.... hmm.

Comment

I only tried the body wash and lotion. Some said the lipbalm is good but I didn't buy that. It has been so long now that I don't recall what I bought but all I remembered was that it didn't wow me enough to want to order again.

It took about 1-2 weeks to arrive, not too long.

Comment

thanks for your advise....

Comment

Working...
                            X