J&J bodycare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J&J bodycare products

a true tried and tested brand; love the top to toe baby bath, baby milk bath, baby oil (for cuticles)

haven't ventured into body lotions altho' i tried the classic pink one once years ago and didn't like the scent all that much

recently launched their bedtime bath in Singapore - lavender scented bath gel, can't wait to try this!

Re: J&J bodycare products

Originally posted by bluebubble
    a true tried and tested brand; love the top to toe baby bath, baby milk bath, baby oil (for cuticles)

haven't ventured into body lotions altho' i tried the classic pink one once years ago and didn't like the scent all that much

recently launched their bedtime bath in Singapore - lavender scented bath gel, can't wait to try this!
    I took a sniff of it just now...it smells more perfumed than like lavender essential oil, so I was a little disappointed. But then again, it's still a pleasant scent, just not lavender...

Comment

They came up with the Lavander & Camomile baby powder. I like the smell, soothes and calms me down. If I need any body powder, I'll go to this.

Comment

Re: Re: J&J bodycare products

aww too bad, i just snagged a 1 litre bottle of bedtime bath (freebie) from my colleague, guess i'll know after i break the seal and sniff it

Originally posted by Riverie
        I took a sniff of it just now...it smells more perfumed than like lavender essential oil, so I was a little disappointed. But then again, it's still a pleasant scent, just not lavender...

Comment

Reliable brand , living up to its name

Comment

Working...
          X