lazy girl's fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazy girl's fix

i live in a country with coldish climate and i'm too lazy to slather on body moisturiser. i hate the icky after-feel with some products, and i am too lazy to rub things into my body. all i want is to get into my clothes before i freeze! i've bought nice-smelling body lotions but it doesn't motivate me for long.

so am i pretty much doomed, or is there something out there that'd make me take more care of my body?

thanks

Re: lazy girl's fix

I'm also another lazy fellow here.. Though my legs are drying, i'm too lazy to apply any lotion before i sleep.. Think you must have preserverence to keep away the laziness which i'm still trying... :|

edit to remove quote
    Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I use TBS Dry Oils. For someone who's as lazy as me, I find sprays easy to use. However, most sprays are not moisturizing enough.

But I heard dry oils are pretty moisturizing. Just spray and go. Easy!

Comment

cold country means your skin will be dry isnt it??? Just think that, make a little effort to smoothen your skin, the person who will be 'touching' u will be soooo impressed by your baby silk skin! whahahahaha
        Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Think you're not the only one. There are several bottles of body cream and lotion at home but no one is touching them.

Maybe when I start to notice my heels, elbows start to crack or skin scaly, then would I panick.
          Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Dove range of products, I remember picking up an enriched shower foam in a pale blue cap that really leaves my skin creamy, like having a layer of lotion over.

Leave pots of water round your home to counteract the heating?

Yeah! yeah! I have bottles of lotions and creams and I tend to leave them alone.

Comment

hui, i used to be like you too! hardly use any lotion the past 3, 4 years i've been here. i figured no one is going to see my scaly skin during winter when i'm all wrapped up anyway! lol!
              but a few months back i realised a guy friend of mine has baby smooth skin, way smoother than mine. he said i've got snake skin. *pouts* he's very diligent in applying his body lotion. anyway i've been buying lots of scented lotion of late and the yummy smells is my incentive to put the lotion on. now i try to put it on almost every night after my shower. i used to hate using lotions coz i find them too sticky, but i've found some that absorbs really well with no stickiness so now i dont mind so much.

Comment

me too! i used to hate applyin cream on my body too... but i use skin repair now and straight after your shower, apply, and leave it for one to two mins.. its really good and issnt icky like the rest
                Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                  ...but i've found some that absorbs really well with no stickiness so now i dont mind so much.
                  so what do you use?
                  Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

HAH! i found it! dove's body milk for this few weeks. and then i'll start using dove's body silk. that should make me slather on body moisturiser religiously for until the excitement wears off ...

Comment

Originally posted by ryl
                      so what do you use?
                      mainly my simplyscents lotion. love these, they're moisturising enough but no sticky after feel. LM creme brulee is great too, can get a teeny bit sticky but as long as you dont apply too thick a layer its fine. the scent is to die for. i also have some MMU and eSoaps but i still prefer simplyscents. oh and loccitane is nice too. i have the verbena soothing body ice gel and this is so refreshing on a warm day. very light texture that just get absorbed in with no greasiness or stickyness. i'm thinking of trying out loccitane honey body balm next.

Comment

*is not listening* i wish dove had a better scent.

Comment

you must must try simplyscents! so yummy smelling! in fact i think they have the best scents compared to MMU and eSoaps. loccitane is good too if you want something that you can get here. or splurge on LM creme brulee. hehe
                          Last edited by duckiee; 28-01-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

yes SS has the best scents around! i hv petite cherie lotion on me courtesy of an who passed me some. this is very close to the perfume itself. next to SS, i love cottage shoppe body butter, again i love mon cherie the imitation of AG petite cherie minus all the floral notes in SS, just lots of pear! SS lotions makes a great lotion for hot sticky days & CS butter are a lil stickybut great for smooth skin!

& i agree MMU & esoaps aren't as great in the scent department. i could be bias coz i love all the knock-offs of AG petite cherie & these 2 brands don have them!

Comment

i love the CS mon cherie can't stop sniffing at my arms now.

Comment

Working...
                              X