Dove bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dove bodycare

Has anyone tried this? This is new to me, I just saw it today when walking past a drugstore at Parkway Parade. Huge tub for just $7.70. Wow! I think that's great value for money! Unfortunately it was sealed with foil and they had no testers, so I couldn't check out the scent nor the feel of this stuff.

Anyone tried it already?

this the one with gold cap? coz i tried that, super rich & thick cream.

Comment

Dove Body Silk

does anyone else here use/like this? it's my newfound grail i finished the 300ml tub in 2 weeks .. it's a record because it usually takes me a year to finish any body lotion. heh heh.

very nice am stocking up on dove's body silk. the other one i'm using is dove's body milk, a lot more nourishing than dove's body silk.

yumminess. mmm-hmm!

Comment

Body Silk sounds good! Might give this a try once I finish up my mountain of body butters....

Comment

ok i'm a wee bit slow...but what is it and where can i find it?

and what's so good about it?

Comment

Re: Dove Body Silk

Originally posted by claypot
            does anyone else here use/like this? it's my newfound grail i finished the 300ml tub in 2 weeks .. it's a record because it usually takes me a year to finish any body lotion. heh heh.

very nice am stocking up on dove's body silk. the other one i'm using is dove's body milk, a lot more nourishing than dove's body silk.

yumminess. mmm-hmm!

I know what you mean! I bought one tub in Vienna, used it religiously 2 times a day ( there was nothing much to do there lah, so I slater body silk on myself! ) and finished it within 2 weeks. I do not really like the smell though....smells too perfumey to me. Not too sure if the local stocks smells the same... but the texture is

Comment

is this a body lotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanic
                is this a body lotion?
                The one I used came in a tub... So I would say it's more like a cream than a lotion...and yes, it's for the body.

Comment

hmm thanx.. i have not seen it anyway yet

Comment

Is it good for really dry skin? I haven't seen it around either...

Comment

Maybe it's not available locally? I am not too sure about this. But if you see it, buy and try. Very value for $$.

Comment

i just realised that dove's body silk is not available in the US. i am darn surprised. but yes yes it's a wonderful body cream that's in a tub, it doesn't leave much of a scent on me, so this is one of those that you get if you don't want your lotions to interfere with your perfume

they're stacked high in our local pricelines (drugstore) and everytime i look at them i feel like buying the whole stack!! and then swim in a pool of body cream. wahahaha!

Comment

anybody seen this in singapore yet?

Comment

I got this as a free gift when my mum and i bought so many Wacoal Bandeau bras in Thailand Half a bottle is left now...this is really good moisturising for the legs...but i find it a tad sticky cos' it doesn't absorb into the skin and will still leave a 'film' on the surface, but overall good!

Comment

just got a tub and i LOVE it!!
                              mixed in some 7-up lotion to add some scent and it moisturises beautifully without stickiness. v v impt for the oh-so-dry-your-skin-starts-cracking-up weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X