Biotherm Bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biotherm Bodycare

OMG, i am very tempted by the new release, replacing the old one for cellulite. The orange GWP bag attracts me very very much..... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! The texture of this new cellli-choc is very good IMO, i love their body product!!

Last edited by nicole; 14-05-2003, 04:30 AM.

I wonder if it smells like chocolate ...

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
      I wonder if it smells like chocolate ...
      is made of cocoa, but no chocolate smell definitely. I still have a full bottle of the old version.... argh!!! How to buy thisssss

Comment

Does it work to reduce the appearance of cellulite? I am using the YSL Ligne Pure & am prety happy with that ....

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
          Does it work to reduce the appearance of cellulite? I am using the YSL Ligne Pure & am prety happy with that ....
          so far i am quite happy with their body products, i am using their body anti drying milk, cellulizone, hydra flex and draine minceur, erm... sounds like i will never finish them cos i dont use them everyday, very lazy... haaaaaaaaaa

Comment

I also saw this in their website.. feel like buying: costs $62!!!
            Last edited by nicole; 14-05-2003, 04:29 AM.

Comment

buy buy buy... think of the gwp must buy! haaaaaa
              Last edited by nicole; 14-05-2003, 04:30 AM.

Comment

jemay... so expensive... buy only $62 got GWP????

wonder if its good first hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanic
                  jemay... so expensive... buy only $62 got GWP????

wonder if its good first hehe
                  i tried it on hand, i really can feel is smooth, think better than the first version.

$62 to me is not expensive, because of the GWP! Hahahah, the first gwp is $90 above, the bigger bag can get when u buy $120 and above. U can easily top up with their new range of cosmetics, or get someone to share purchase!

Comment

Cellulizone is a bit too dry for body skin, that's why I didn't intend to buy this Celluli-Choc. I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it......................, but in the end I BOUGHT IT TODAY!!! Thanks to the magic word "cocoa", it reminds me of my cocoa moisturiser and favourite chocolate.

I wonder when am I going to start using it? I still have 2 bottles of Shiseido bodycreator waiting for me to finish. :wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by baby_j
                      Cellulizone is a bit too dry for body skin, that's why I didn't intend to buy this Celluli-Choc. I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it, I'm not going to buy it......................, but in the end I BOUGHT IT TODAY!!! Thanks to the magic word "cocoa", it reminds me of my cocoa moisturiser and favourite chocolate.

I wonder when am I going to start using it? I still have 2 bottles of Shiseido bodycreator waiting for me to finish. :wheee:
                      hihi baby j.. let us know the results ok hhee

jemay> i am still considering hehe.. the eye shadow looks good!

Comment

there's some coupon or promo for UOB lady's card members, i think can get GWP of this or something; looks interesting

Comment

Oh.. then sell me ur body creator. I love it!

Comment

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: i nearly bursted out laughing!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ I think i will get this too. Did u get the gwp?? I like the bag..... do u like it??? Me too, the old cellulizone i just opened the new tube and use, dunno when will finish existing one, but craving for the new one, cos the texture is really better than the old one.... put up your review soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel
                              Oh.. then sell me ur body creator. I love it!
                              No way, my body needs it more than you. By the way, why does a slim lady like you splurge on such product? You definitely don't need any of these. *envious*
                              Last edited by baby_j; 11-05-2003, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X