The Natural Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Natural Source

walked past wisma and spied a new bath and body store opposite watsons called The Natural Source with products made in Australia and the likes...salts scrubs, lotions, butters in glass tubs...and the body whip in tropical sugar cane is absolutely yummy! hoarding too much stuff right now so didn't buy but you should check it out!
    Last edited by dolphin; 23-07-2003, 01:14 PM.

hey there's another outlet at Great World City too....near Breadtalk.

Daintree body creams are so yummy smelling!

Comment

checked this out before at great world city, not tempting at all :roll:

Comment

think there's another one at Bugis..

any idea if their products are good??

Comment

it's very new (1-mth) so don't think anyone tried; if i don't already have so much stuff, i would've bought the tropical sugar cane body whip (i think) in a tub tho', it's so yummy

Originally posted by Oceanic
          think there's another one at Bugis..

any idea if their products are good??

Comment

There's another outlet at United Square. Quite interested after reading an article about it on today's The New Paper.

Comment

yeap yeap, am intrigued! anyone tried anything yet?

Comment

Bought two soapbars for my SO and he loves it. One's a peppermint and can't remember the other one. He loves it coz it lathers luxuriously. He like soaps which gives the squeaky clean feeling too.

I bought a Vanilla and Mandarin body butter from Daintree. Love the jar but the butter itself takes a while to rub in and u have to rub really hard. 5/10 overall.

That's all I bought...nothing really catches my eye there. Will go back for the soapbars for my SO though

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                  I bought a Vanilla and Mandarin body butter from Daintree. Love the jar but the butter itself takes a while to rub in and u have to rub really hard. 5/10 overall.
                  Heard that the Daintree range is good. But now it doesn't seem so

Comment

i checked out their body butters and moisturisers - lovely! my gf and i were almost tempted into eating them. :ROFL: heard this line's highly raved about overseas? :huh:

Comment

I went to the Bugis branch some weeks back, and the shop was still new and didn't seem to have many products.

Today I walked into the Wisma Atria branch and there seems to be more interesting stuff. The sugar cane body cream REALLY SMELLS WONDERFUL! It's the lightest one, and the heaviest one is a body butter for really dry skin. Comes in a 250g and 500g jar. Cost around $24 and $40 respectively.

I also have to much body lotion, so I resisted temptation. By the way, now if you buy above $17, you get membership which gives you 10% off your first purchase and subsequent ones (excludes promotional items as usual).

I bought the Better Eye serum as it smells good and was 25% off. Funny thing the pot came in 60ml (huge for eye serums). RRP is about $48. After discount it was $37.

Comment

2nd or 3rd the body whip! it smells yummy although i do find it a little overpowering. the scent was still there even after a few hours. but i love the texture. sank into the skin. the last time i was there at wisma branch (2 weeks ago), the sugar cane body whip was out of stock. lucky for me!! can't spend anymore although i can see myself going back for this.

Comment

well well thanks to this thread ..ahem i had to go check out the store

i love the vanilla and mandarin body butter but no way am i willing to spend so much time trying to rub it in, it is so thick! i might get it just for my hands

i just got the tropical cane body whip darn it, i thought i'd be able to resist. smelt great in the shop, i agree with mich, it's a bit overpowering but if i use it on damp damp skin, it's ok. i love the texture too, looks good enough to eat
                          got 15% off now for the daintree stuff

i'm also interested in the bubble lip balm, $9.50 for a huge bubble bottle, definitely cheaper if i compare it to TBS lip butters. hmmmmm i might go back and get this one

have to add, it's half an hour later and it isn't sticky or tacky at all! skin feels unusually soft and smooth since i almost never use body lotions. usually even body lotions, much less body cremes or butters, leave me feeling hot and bothered but not this! too bad there's only this tropical cane flavour....
                          Last edited by sharon; 17-07-2003, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Blush-> The pamplet they sent me stated that there's a promotion from July 15 to August 14. Body butters are going at 40% off. I can decant the Vanilla and mandarin body butter for you. It's too big a tub for me to finish. Oh yes...it's so difficult to rub it in.

For their bath bubbles, lipbalm and body balm, it's buy any 2 and get the third one free.

Other promotions for their hair products and face/body slimming products too.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                              Blush-> The pamplet they sent me stated that there's a promotion from July 15 to August 14. Body butters are going at 40% off. I can decant the Vanilla and mandarin body butter for you. It's too big a tub for me to finish. Oh yes...it's so difficult to rub it in.

For their bath bubbles, lipbalm and body balm, it's buy any 2 and get the third one free.

Other promotions for their hair products and face/body slimming products too.
                              ooh i only know it's 15% for the tropical cane sugar body whip..saw the 40% sign off for the body butters but only got money to get 1. heya ok please decant the vanilla mandarin butter for me, i'll make you a nice sugar scrub for the body, vanilla ok for you? you like vanilla right????
                              i'd make an all natural essential oil one but i'm out of glass jars

Comment

Working...
                              X