Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current B & B Lemmings?

Bath & Body lemmings anyone??

Here's what I desperately want right now ...

TBS Banana Shampoo
    CSP Vanilla Banana

Ahh.. good thread Stella!

I'm lemming very badly for Little Shop of Beauty products!!!! Theur Lip butter, body lotion/cream... etc... :sotong:

Comment

Have you tried any of them? I've always been curious about LSOB but they're just too expensive to buy & ship.

I just realise that both my lemings are for banana stuff. Weird, I've never wanted to smell like banana before. :roll:

Comment

Yes yes! IMHO, i think LSOB makes teh nicest scents among the creams and lotions!

Love their lip butter too!!

But yeah they are so expensive compared to esoaps and cottage shoppe etc...

Edited to add: Never tried TBS Banana shampoo before, but did used the conditioner. It smell pretty much like the real banana and they've got pulp in it. Great if you like the smell.

Comment

I am ALWAYS lemming

Fresh Brown Sugar Body Scrub
          NE Sugar Limone, Mandarin Bamboo Sugar scrubs

Also lemming Origins A Perfect World body cream. (love the fresh citrusy scent and the luxurious creamy texture!!)

Comment

hey atypical , I have CSP's Vanille Banane and it is very yummy! think rich moist caramellised bananas.. mmmmm! It does't last v. long though, as with most CSP fragrances

I want to place another order with SP!!
            Her whipped body creams are terrific, and I want to try her new roll-ons too!

Comment

i'm using the TBS banana shampoo, it's not fabulous but does its job quite well and is moisturizing enough but for the price - naaaah; i'll stick with lavenus

my current bath and body lemmings would be:

1. Cottage Shoppe body butters in Pomegranate, Brown Sugar, Apricot

2. HABA lavender body shampoo - smells very nice at the shop

3. Neutrogena Rainbath

4. Origins Knot Free shampoo + conditioner

5. Phytotherathrie Phytocitrus hair mask

6. Fresh Milk-Chocolate body lotion - got Milk-Milk lotion today and i love the scent!

7. Fresh Brown Sugar body polish

8. Fresh Orange Chocolate shea butter - sounds yuuuummmmmy!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                i'm using the TBS banana shampoo, it's not fabulous but does its job quite well and is moisturizing enough but for the price - naaaah; i'll stick with lavenus
                Ooh I was so lemming for the Banana shampoo. But it's mositurizing? Then it may the answer to my Dove. But does it make the hair limp or flat?

Comment

hi ladies, pardon me. what does CSP stand for? caramelised bananas sound right up my alley. why do lotions and shower gels smell so yummy? i'm liking the range from kenzoki, espeically the energising body gel. it spreads on cool and smells very refreshing. it's probably not moisturising enough for dry air-con climate but in singapore weather, it works rather well.

currently lemming the new body scrub from origins. can't recall the name at the moment. it looks rather muddy with tons of grainy stuff in it. it comes in a see through container topped with a blue cap. didn't get it coz i'm not really used to splurging on bath products.

Comment

Originally posted by debby
                    hey atypical , I have CSP's Vanille Banane and it is very yummy! think rich moist caramellised bananas.. mmmmm! It does't last v. long though, as with most CSP fragrances

!
                    The Vanilla Banana is coming my way! In fact I managed to buy the whole set. I cannot wait to recieve them. Most CSP's last all day on me ....

Mich - CSP stands for Comptoir Sud Pacifique. There's a thread discussing CSP's in CozyBliss ...

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                      Mich - CSP stands for Comptoir Sud Pacifique. There's a thread discussing CSP's in CozyBliss ...
                      thanks gal. will hop over to read it now.

Comment

I am lemming Frederic Fekkai bad! :shout:

Remember how I said that the CSP trio were coming my way? It got lost in the mail. So no CSP Banana, Orange nor Freesia for me! I paid US$120 for it.

So yeah ... still lemming Vanilla Banana.

Comment

oh no stella, that sucks! didn't u get insurance?

my current B&B lemmings:

- l'occitane vanille EDT
                          - l'occitane eau de miel

Comment

I got insurance, thank god. But the thing is, the swapper is withholding any refunding of money .. she said she'lll do it only when her claim comes through .. is that the right way? do I have the right to ask for my money now? What's the standard practice?

Comment

i guess i'll withhold too if i were her coz i wouldn't know if i would get the $$$ back and how much they would refund, like full sum or just partial...

Comment

Working...
                              X