Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumble&Bumble

Do they sell this in S'pore?

Has anyone tried the range & wat did u think about it?

Thx

Never tried them cos they're not available here.

Comment

oh ok... i just tried a sample of the grooming creme and it's really nice! u put it on either b4 or after blow-drying and it gives yr hair a nice soft satin shine.... not sticky or anything too.
      hmm.. guess i'll have to buy it here.

heard that the 'straight' balm is good too.

thx anyway!

Comment

Hi Lauren, Bumble & B sounds so familiar! What are some of the better products? I'm in Aus too

Comment

it juz arrived in mecca this year... so rock up to claremont (***'s where it is rite?)

so far i've only tried 2 of their pdts - seaweed shampoo & grooming creme. i love the creme... it's really nice. prior to trying this i've been using tigi pdts.

i've heard that their dry shampoos are excellent... but they're super expensive.

check out the website www.bumbleandbumble.com

Comment

I tried their Brilliantine before. Wasn't overly-impressed. For all that their products are hyped up to be, I found them kinda average. The Brilliantine left a sticky film on my hair. Maybe I just didn't know how to use it properly. :roll:

Comment

my 2 cents worth:

the climate is s'pore is diff from aust and most of the US and Europe; i reckon some products (even skincare/makeup) react diff... hence the product might not work well in s'pore.

Comment

I'm currently using the shampoo and conditioner in the thickening line. I've heard of B&B's thickening lotion/tonic... Has anyone used this??? I have very fine, straight, shoulder-length blond hair. I'd like some opinions before I spend MORE money on B&B products. Think the shampoo/condidioner are working well though. Thanks!

Comment

I'm currently using the shampoo and conditioner in the thickening line. I've heard of B&B's thickening lotion/tonic... Has anyone used this??? I have very fine, straight, shoulder-length blond hair. I'd like some opinions before I spend MORE money on B&B products. Think the shampoo/condidioner are working well though. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X