Burt's Bees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burt's Bees

Can someone tell me where I can find their products? There used to be one at Bugis and it's no longer there.
    Also is their baby bee range available here? :roll:

Have you tried the Family Health something (i can't remember) at United Square? that's where i got mine Burt's Bee stuff from.

Comment

I think the Family Health chain of stores should have them...the last time I swa BB was at Raffles City's Family Health store.

Comment

Thanks for the question Jewel, and keiko & Jenine for the helpful answers! I c/ped a Baby Bees starter kit from the US but it doesn't have the powder which I'd actually wanted My first set wasn't fully utilised - I gave away parts of it to my friends with babies. But now that my baby is due any time, I want some of Baby BB for myself! Will go down to United Square to have a look-see. Any idea on the price range?

TIA!

Comment

Hey, i didn't know Singapore has BB. An australian friend ask me and i actually told her its not available in Singapore. I'm also interested in their products after surfing their website. Thanks for the information.

Comment

I just went down to Family Health at United Square, apparantly the range here is pretty limited. I only managed to buy the Honey and Milk boy lotion which smells really heavenly and I got it for $24.90.

Comment

I think there's a family health at FEP level 3 or 4.

HTH!

Comment

I 'm interested in baby Bees stuff too ! I heard that the Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion is good stuff.

So only Family Health Pharmacies sell them in Singapore ? ANd oh yes the shop at Bugis (near the cinema's box office) closed down sometimes back already.

I *think* there is another place that sells it... if my memory did not failed me, somewhere like Forum that sells Dr. Hauschka's too... no ?

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                  I *think* there is another place that sells it... if my memory did not failed me, somewhere like Forum that sells Dr. Hauschka's too... no ?
                  Yes, Healthy Planet - http://www.ourhealthyplanet.com/

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
                    Yes, Healthy Planet - http://www.ourhealthyplanet.com/
                    Thanxs mag ! Any must-try stuff from Burt's bee ?!

Comment

does family health or healthy planet carries the burt's bee lip balm.?wants a honey lip balm.... badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel
                        I just went down to Family Health at United Square, apparantly the range here is pretty limited. I only managed to buy the Honey and Milk boy lotion which smells really heavenly and I got it for $24.90.
                        wow, Jewel, what size is the lotion? quite ex for a lotion isn't it.

did you see any Baby Bee products?

Mag : i saw the Baby Bee dusting powder at the United Square outlet, but that is just about it. and it was going for $20. :roll: killer price for a normal sized bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by RUee
                          does family health or healthy planet carries the burt's bee lip balm.?wants a honey lip balm.... badly.
                          L'Occitane has a honey lip balm too.. i think Queenie is selling it cheaper on CozyXchange too.

Comment

Burts Bee is sold at this local website.

www.parenthings.com

they carry quite a wide range from Baby to Women and Men.

Comment

Saw the Burt's Bees starter kit at Borders recently. Was selling at $25.

Comment

Working...
                              X