Simply Scent's body products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Scent's body products

Read the reviews for the SS Soap and it seems like a must try Can someone tell me how I can get it? In Singapore? or online?
    Last edited by atypical; 16-08-2003, 03:12 PM.

Hi CWong! Welcome to CC! Care to do a little intro im CozyBabe?

SS is only available online & they don't ship international. You'd have to get someone in the US to help you buy them. HTH.

Simply Scent's Website

Comment

:wave: hey cwong, if you happen to go ahead & buy the soaps, do give their lotions a try too! they make one of the best lotions around.

Comment

Thank you for the info! At least now I don't have to go round searching for it! Thanks again...

Comment

Originally posted by cwong
          Thank you for the info! At least now I don't have to go round searching for it! Thanks again...
          Cwong if you can get your hands on SS soap, Yuzu is a MUST try...I simply love Yuzu...Can't live without this lovely scent

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
            Cwong if you can get your hands on SS soap, Yuzu is a MUST try...I simply love Yuzu...Can't live without this lovely scent
            Oh, I second the Yuzu rec! I Yuzu!

Comment

Third this! Yuzu soaps...and they have great body lotions!

Comment

Thanks gals! Will definitely give Yuzu a try. Now I can't wait to go to the U.S. to buy the soap and body lotion Will inform you all if I am going or if I know of someone going to the States ok! :wave:

Comment

do you girls recommend the cream butter or the lotion? both sound really good.. i'm thinking of getting some of the follow scents-

yuzu, passionate kisses, pink melon, lemon poundcake, mistletoe kiss.

any comments about these? thanks!

Comment

hey chel,

i've got yuzu and lemon poundcake lotion so if you wanna have a sample of it just pm me!

Comment

They're both great! Get both!

Comment

Thanks to Stella She got me hooked on Yuzu and my bf loves Yuzu soapbars! Must try!!!

Comment

I just found out that they're no longer in business!! WHY! I only just recently got my Yuzu soaps (that's raebel, hehe!).. and now I can't get anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by chel
                            I just found out that they're no longer in business!! WHY! I only just recently got my Yuzu soaps (that's raebel, hehe!).. and now I can't get anymore?
                            Is that true? Oooh, just when I want to order the Yuzu after hearing it so much here. :piss:

Comment

Confirmed through. She emailed me last night =(

She did however promise to help out if I ever had an lemmings but this Xmas will be for her family.

Comment

Working...
                              X