How long do u bathe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do u bathe?

I spent at least 45 mins to bathe... but usually exceed one hr...
    I 'm afraid to stay with other people because of my habit...

What about you guys?
    Last edited by makeupmag; 03-09-2003, 06:55 PM.

good question!!! i usually spend 20 - 30 mins at least.... if say i'm going to do facial, hot-oil hair conditioning and full body scrub... then maybe 1hr or so

Comment

i used to take an hour but it's 20-30 mins these days. i wonder why i used to take so long in the past though. i think it's because i used to love playing with soap bubbles.

Comment

20 mins... 5-10 mins more if it is a home=spa session (hair mask, sugar body scrub, file foot, etc)

Comment

Around 20 minutes for me..

Comment

20min for bath time but my hubby said i can be as fast as 5-10min. :huh:

Edited By Dolphin
            Last edited by dolphin; 03-09-2003, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
              20min for bath time but my hubby said i can be as fast as 5-10min. :huh:
              Happens to me sometimes when I know my fave TV shows are starting soon.... Usually Mon nights for Friends.
              Last edited by dolphin; 03-09-2003, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I usually take about 20 mins too..... can stretch to 30 mins if I just take my own sweet time and slowly inhale the lovely rose and lavender fragrant of my shower gel

Comment

Morning to rush to work I take 10-15mins.

But at nite, I take longer cos I like to feel clean and fresh to go to bed and sleep so normally that will be 20 mins

But if I got a nice bath tub at home.. whoo hoo.. I think I can soak in it for 30 mins to 45 mins

Comment

10 mins for the actual shower. i'm faster than my bf!

but it's the facial stuff that takes forever... removing my contacts, removing my makeup, cleansing with oil cleanser, cleansing with milk cleanser, cleansing with regular cleanser, toner, eye cream, pimple cream, moisturiser.... that takes around 20 mins!

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                      good question!!! i usually spend 20 - 30 mins at least.... if say i'm going to do facial, hot-oil hair conditioning and full body scrub... then maybe 1hr or so
                      same here.

but sometime i like to enjoy a hot bath after a day work or when i just woke up and it will take longer like 25 minutes if not is usually 20 mins at most.

but with other activities will be an hour.

actually i have been thinking of buying a portable radio to put inside my bathroom. as one need some entertaiment while beautifying oneself.

anyone has been doing that? kindly give me an idea what is the price. TIA

Comment

ah... but most of u guys still take less than 30 mins to bath... haha...
                        don't know what will happen if i marry and have to stay with my in-laws... ha~~~
                        then don't get married... keke.. be my mummy's girl forever...

Edited By Dolphin
                        Last edited by dolphin; 03-09-2003, 05:23 PM.

Comment

5 - 10 mins when i've got a programme to catch

15 mins is my usual shower time

30 mins to over an hour eg. when i take a bubble bath etc

always took a long time showering even when i was a kid...30mins to play with soap bubbles etc (i was a squeaky clean child )

quio - are you staying by yourself or still with family? i understand the need for music. before i got married i usually have the cd player on in my bedroom when i take my bubblebaths.

now it's just my husband and i so i just leave all doors open and blast the cd player in the living room!

sometimes i'd put on a mask, step into the bath and have a mag on hand - read for an hour or more while i wait for the water to go cold aaaaah
                          Last edited by sharon; 03-09-2003, 05:23 PM.

Comment

hahah... i also leave my doors open while bathing, otherwise it gets warm inside the bath... because of my bathing habit, so i listen to my tv program rather than watching them... it trains me to recognise ppl voice... hahah... so i know what's going on in the drama...
                            Last edited by meow123; 03-09-2003, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Wow.. How i wish i can do that too cos i'm such a tv addict but I don't stay alone!

Comment

Working...
                              X