The Bath Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bath Co

Chanced upon this small little corner while doing my window-shopping at Takashimaya. It is situated in front of the place that sells fake flowers. They sell aromatherapy candles, bath and body products, essential oils , hair care products, etc.

The Bath Co

Anyone tried their products? Please post your reviews here. Thanks!

I'm interested in "Lulur" products

Chinese Mandarin & Cinnamon Spice Lulur Scrub (100ml)
    Sweet tangy fragrance of Chinese Mandarin has a sedative and calming effect. The warm and spicy aroma of Indo-Chinese spices relieve muscular pains, fatigue, stress and anxiety. Combination of both oils gives a cheerful, comforting and emotionally rejuvenating sensation.

Thai Lemongrass & Exotic Kaffir Lime Lulur Scrub (100ml)
    Properties of lemongrass and kaffir lime relieve stress, and at the same time uplift and invigorate your body and mind. A deeply relaxing and euphoric Thai-inspired blend.

Wild Lavender Lulur Scrub (100ml)

Undoubtedly the most useful and versatile oil. Lavender oil calms, soothes, relaxes and balances your mind, body and spirit according to your bodily needs. Bringing about a sense of well-being.

Last edited by dolphin; 12-09-2003, 01:13 PM.

Comment

thanks for the rec dol. will defintely check this out when i'm in town. the scrubs sound heavenly. did you get anything?

Comment

No, Mich...i only saw the candles there yesterday...didn't take a closer look as i was too hungry.

Comment

Looks like a local company, ya? Any idea what's the price range, dol?

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
            Looks like a local company, ya? Any idea what's the price range, dol?
            Not too sure if it is a local company but the phone numbers are from Singapore. Maybe they are a distributor? *making a guess* Sorry, i have no idea on the price range.

Comment

Working...
            X