My HONEY Obession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HONEY Obession

I'm currently in love with all things HONEY.

I really like the scent of LUSH's Honey i washed the kids soap. Sweet simple honey scent!

Am also using Nuxe's Honey Lip Balm but this seems more lemon-y than honey to me.

Am tempted to try out L'Occitane's HONEY harvest but i remember that the Honey body balm is a more complicated Honey scent rather than the simple true scent. Has anyone tried the soaps from there yet? I'm so so so tempted at the moment. :roll:

Let me know if you know something that might feed my un-explainable obession.

Very much appreciated.

UD Honey dusting powder??

there also Apicare which has honey based skin care. think Blizz at FEP might have some of the products....can't be sure. it's a NZ co.

Comment

apicare can be found at whitemud

Comment

Heard about Whitemud but it was kinda out of the way for me so i never did check it out since it opened quiet some times back.

Hi Vixette... is the UD dusting powder for the face or the body ? And where is [email protected] ? I'm getting outta touch with the local fashion and shopping scene these days.

Hi Stella.. was it you who wrote about having tried a Hoeny-comb soap from Whitemud? If so, how do you find it in term of scent and moistursing quality ?

Thanxs so much for the input ladies. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
          Hi Vixette... is the UD dusting powder for the face or the body ?
          Not Vix.....
          UD Honey powder can be for both face and body, but i prefer it for body though. Can be too shimmery for the face, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris
            Not Vix.....
            UD Honey powder can be for both face and body, but i prefer it for body though. Can be too shimmery for the face, IMO
            Thanxs!

So it smell just like honey huh ?

Comment

yes, that's right! it really smells like honey. and i think it taste somewhat sweet also... i accidentally tasted it

Comment

i Lush's Honey I washed the kids soap too! It's not the sickening sweet type of scent. It's more of a caramelly scent that makes you want to eat the soap everytime you smell it. I love this so so much!

I've been using Nuxe honey lip balm for the longest time. Almost finishing the pot. I agree with Ponine that it doesn't smell like honey but this one is yummy too!

Comment

How about L'Occitane? Their honey products smell good!

Used to adore the Manuka Honey Range from Whitemud too. Ever since I stop work at Raffles Place, I've stopped buying. Can try the soapbar. My bf loves the lavender manuka honey soap.

Comment

Working...
                  X