L'erbolario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'erbolario

Not sure if anybody heard of this Italian brand before. Its available at Stamford house(near City Hall MRT station) 3rd level.

Created by some herbalists and they uses natural ingredients in their products. Range includes facial, hair, body, men and children..

L'erbolario This site has got some info about their products.

That looks interesting Apple. Have you tried? The packaging looks somewhat like Crabtree & Evelyn and they have a lot of honey products. Honey & Pollen norishing face pack sounds interesting so is the royal jelly cream

Comment

nope..have not try it yet. but the lady there is very nice and friendly, she patiently explained to me on their products and background of the brand but I forgotten most of them.
      She gave me some samples to try the stuffs out too.

yeah..the packaging do resembles Cabtree and Evelyn. I mentioned it to the lady(should be the owner) and she says the products are more like L'occitane because the scent variety is more similiar.

Comment

look at these beautiful sample sachets!

by the way, i have no idea, what currency are the items at the site priced at.
        Last edited by appleger; 10-10-2003, 10:10 PM.

Comment

The list of products is amazing

I wonder how come I never notice this when I went for my fittings early this year. Now there's no reason for me to go to Stamford House. But the list of products is

By the way, Apple, the last link doesn't work

Comment

Sounds very interesting! Any idea of their price range though?

Comment

so sorry for the problem with the picture's link...

Comment

Oh.. very beautiful sample sachets. Apple, can we have the reviews from you after you try the sachet samples? Thanks. And
                i'm guessing that the prices are in US dollars because when i click on the order form, they have all the states in US. I'm pretty curious about the pronunciation of this brand name, anyone knows? It sounds funny when i tried to pronunce.
                Last edited by esabelle; 10-10-2003, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esabelle
                  curious about the pronunciation of this brand name, anyone knows? It sounds funny when i tried to pronunce.
                  I think it goes -- ler (the la in ladder but with r pronounced) bo la rio. Stress is on second to last syllabus. On the 'la' in this case.

I love the pronunciation of Italian. Very easy. What you see is what you get. Not like English or French with so many irregularities.
                  Last edited by kare2711; 11-10-2003, 09:05 AM.

Comment

karen, that certainly sound easier than french. Thanks.

Comment

oh i've been using some of their products when i was in switzerland and france. The store at stamford house is also very cosy and yes the lady was very nice and patient. I love the fiori chiari and vanilla and fruit acids range. I've been using them and i love it. fiori chiari smells vintage and feminine.

They've got nicer stuff than crabtree. And reasonably price. I love their sls free toothpaste as well ,though its very expensive for a tube.

Comment

they resembles crabtree but the products is better and nicer than crabtree. and i like the store cos its sooo quiet. liliy of the valley smells nice too but i like vanilla. bath foam ..the lather is very creamy.

Comment

I passed by the shop but I have never gone in before.
                          BTW, I can't access the link given above. Is it only me?

Comment

Wow, lovely raves from you girls about this line! I seem to have a problem accessing the site too

Comment

Try this link : http://www.lerbolariokop.com/

Lovely products, wonder whats the price range like?

Comment

Working...
                              X