Fancl Shape design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancl Shape design

Recently, Fancl has launched a new product named SHAPE DESIGN BODY LOTION. I thought of buying it but begins to wonder if it is just another lotion that only moisturises your skin. Any gals has tried it?
    :roll:

i heard gd reviews abt it and im going to try it soon!

Comment

What were the reviews like? I read about it in the Newsletter, but it kinda sounded too good to be true!

Comment

Re: Shape design

Originally posted by puz_bub
        Recently, Fancl has launched a new product named SHAPE DESIGN BODY LOTION. I thought of buying it but begins to wonder if it is just another lotion that only moisturises your skin. Any gals has tried it?
        :roll:
        What is this? Is it a body moisturizer? The name(Shape Design Body Lotion) sounds like a body contouring lotion. :roll:

Comment

Yup, apparently, it can "eliminate excess water & toxins, promote fat burning and smooth & firm the skin" - like a wonder product! Not sure if it lives up to its hype though. :sotong:

Comment

i write from another forum that it actually helps to slim them down! but those who uses it took the perfect slim pills/drink as well...
            so it kind of double up the effect..
            most of them say that it helps them to lose about 2 to 3kg in 2 weeks!

im so tempted to try both the lotion and pills...

Comment

oh!!! i'm getting more and more tempted to buy . But i think it mayb will be more effective with the pills from fancl too as they sell such stuff too. Check it out again!

Comment

i think so too..
                coz some of them took only the pills and it works for them...
                but a few of them says they gain weight after popping the pills! :roll:

Comment

hey gals! i have checkd out the price. it's reasonable and cheaper if u buy 2 bottles at a go. it will be perfect if you take its Perfect Slim in tablet or drink form.
                  And of cos, no pain no gain. u have to go with frequent exercise for maximized effectiveness.
                  Last edited by dolphin; 30-10-2003, 07:51 AM.

Comment

how much is it? *another item on the shopping list*

Comment

$28 for a bottle

Comment

i'm interested in it too! anyone tried it? review pls

Comment

i walked in to FANCL today to chat with my fave SA! of course i had to ask about this. she tried it on my forearms & i could feel a slight heat like sensation. i asked if this works. she is using it on her tummy & it's working for her or so she says. her hubby is using this on his love handles & it's working for him too. she mentioned a customer who could feel her inner thigh rubbing as she walks but after she use this, the thighs do not rub against each other. BUT she mentioned the customer is skinny to begin with, btw the SA is too.

my conclusion, if you seek slight improvement having a small frame & very small percentage of reduction in inches required, this could be a good buy! then again all other slimming lotion of some sort would work the same way for you. this though is cheap relative to those in the market so get this!

HTHs!

Comment

arghh! im so tempted to rush to any outlet to get one right away!

Comment

argh.... wish i didnt come into this thread at all.... i need to slim down after letting myself gained so much weight

Comment

Working...
                              X