Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be - Philosophy!

is philosophy available in singapore?

if it is, then are the prices anything like those on the webbie or much higher (After conversion) ?

Originally posted by islande
    i like their little black books! wonder if they're any use though? :huh:
    I have the little black book in superneutrals. It is really "little". :roll: You may have better luck with colors that are more pigmented. The one I got doesn't really show up on me.

Only a limited range of Philosophy products can be found in Singapore at that "dreaded" shop. You know which..

Comment

i see all packaging , no punch (for the blackbooks) ... so sad .

yes i know which... what a waste! :piss:

contemplating the kiss me red lip balm... looks scrumptious!!!

Comment

I'm only interested in their holiday collection of shower gels - all the foody scents. But it's going to cost a lot to ship here?

Comment

Well done, Nic. I was actually doing a search on Philosophy but 28 threads. :note:

The packaging are so pretty. What's good for Bath & Fragrance? On the fragrance and texture. Anyone? :wheee:

Comment

I was so hot over philisophy when they just reached singapore and put myself on the waiting list for their 'kiss me' lipbalm. It was such a disappointment Not counting in the fact that this comes in a tub, the texture becomes very runny and cant be carried out cos it will leaked out. To overcome this, the tub needs to either be put in a fridge or in an aircon condition all the time :roll:

I do hope they have overcome this problem :roll:

Comment

i've tried the amazing grace range - they don't smell as good as they're described to be

i love their lipbalms - very moisturizing. they've got lip glosses/glazes too, called 'supernatural' - in nude and a pinky shade.... very nice.

the guru scrub is fab... but comparable to other good exfoliators too.

i love the hand exfoliating cream - called... ermm... Time on Your Hands (or something like that) - smack it on at night and wake up with nice soft hands.

i've also tried the 1-minute-miracle (1 min face exfoliator) - smells really nice and feels nice too.

not too fond of the eye-creams/gels - nothing fab about them.

'tried a sample of the face wash... can't rem what it's called but that one feels quite nice actually.

oh yes... i've got the supernatural tint too - it's liquid so it's quite hard to put on but when u actually get it on, it gives u a nice pinky flush on yr cheeks. when applied on lips, the reddish tint lasts long. great to use under a lippie/gloss.

think that's about all i've tried....

Comment

Originally posted by lauren
                i've tried the amazing grace range - they don't smell as good as they're described to be
                Killed my lemming on Amazing Grace Gift Set.

How's baby grace shower gel? I am looking for a good shower gel.

Comment

i want the lipgloss! the colour looks so sweet... the pink one is the texture sticky? anything like MAC's?

Comment

the strawberry milkshake is supposed to be really hot, but its too sweet for me. I was hot over their products for a period cos of the cute packaging but the products didnt work for me =(

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                      Killed my lemming on Amazing Grace Gift Set.

How's baby grace shower gel? I am looking for a good shower gel.
                      i haven't tried that one. some people like the amazing grace sets though...
                      there's an amazing grace scrub that just arrived - i'll check that one out and let u know.

Comment

Sky this is a great thread

Originally posted by islande
                        is philosophy available in singapore?

if it is, then are the prices anything like those on the webbie or much higher (After conversion) ?
                        islande - according to website, Shear Splendour conditioner is only USD18. *that place* sells it for $72 iirc

Karen - on the website it says a flat rate of USD70 for worldwide expedited shipping. however the shipping will vary

I just love the
                        Baby Girl set

and the BabyGrace stuff. I just love the little girl on the bottle

Baby Grace pdts

Comment

Originally posted by lauren
                          i haven't tried that one. some people like the amazing grace sets though...
                          there's an amazing grace scrub that just arrived - i'll check that one out and let u know.
                          Great! Thanks dearie..

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003

islande - according to website, Shear Splendour conditioner is only USD18. *that place* sells it for $72 iirc

whaaaaatttttt ???!!!

Comment

philosophy in hong kong?

is this brand can be found in hong kong???

thx gurls

Comment

Working...
                              X