Eye Lash Trimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Lash Trimming

Yes,your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I meant Eye Lash Trimming! Has anyone tried it? I am going to get my hairstylist to do it for me on the next visit.

My friend has tried it and her lashes grew LONGER than before! And this is true. Another friend has tried it and it works too.

But I wonder if it works for everyone. :roll: :roll: I need more assurance before I go for it!! So afraid that it'll not grow again.Please......For those who have done it, can you share your experience.

I don't know much about trimming eyelashes on a grown-up but I know that for babies, it will definitely grow longer and curlier..

p.s. kooky's a great example! *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by snow angel
      I don't know much about trimming eyelashes on a grown-up but I know that for babies, it will definitely grow longer and curlier..

p.s. kooky's a great example! *winks*
      Ya...once I noticed that a student at my care centre had very artificially neat lashes.After that i realised that her parents trimmed her lashes.And few months later,her lashes grew so looong! *Sign* My mum should have trimmed my lashes back then when I was a baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Peace
        My mum should have trimmed my lashes back then when I was a baby!
        my wish too!

Comment

OMG, you definitely have to report back! Are't you worried or anything? I won't be able to step out of the house during those days when my lashes are short if I'm brave enough to snip my lashes off.

Comment

If i trim some more, i will go botak already. Mine is so sparse and so fragile. I dare not trim.

Comment

the thought of trimming my already non-existent eyelashes is enough to make me

Comment

Peace : Please do update us if your eyelash has grew longer and curler anot. Thanks!!

I'm eager to try it out but did not have the courage hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by sista
                  Peace : Please do update us if your eyelash has grew longer and curler anot. Thanks!!

I'm eager to try it out but did not have the courage hehe.
                  Yes sista!!I will after I've done it. Will probably do that after my exams!

Comment

I tried once on my left eyelashes before. I choose only this eye because its lashes were shorter than my right one. It looks a bit unbalance especially when i put on lengthening mascara.

But I only trimmed a tiny bit, maybe 1mm only using a very slim scissor. But my lashes grow back quite fast. If I did not remember wrongly, within 2 mths, my lashes grow back and it is indeed longer than before. But the growth was not exaggerating, it is slightly longer than my right eye's lashes now.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight

But I only trimmed a tiny bit, maybe 1mm only using a very slim scissor. But my lashes grow back quite fast. If I did not remember wrongly, within 2 mths, my lashes grow back and it is indeed longer than before. But the growth was not exaggerating, it is slightly longer than my right eye's lashes now.
                      Whow fortnight!You are giving me more confidence in it!! But 2 mths is like a bit long! Then i might have to consider doing it after my holidays. This holiday, I have to enjoy' the benefits of my 'rather long' lashes first. I don't mind going back to school with shorter lashes!

Comment

my classmate trimmed her lashes.. and till now it hasn't grown much ( 4 months back? ) she regrets like maD! it only grow a teeeeeeny bit just doesn't look so straight as when she just trimmed...

BEWARE!!! thank god i didn't follow her!

Comment

Oh no...that is scary. Probably that has got to do with the rate at which the hair grows. Maybe she needs more time for the regrowth. I will check with my hairstylist before doing it. Thanks for the info allure!

Comment

ookiez let me share my true account. i didn't go for any eye lash trimming. BUT, i've accidentaly crimped off my eye lashes while curling it with a metal lash curler! arggh... it make me look like a freak! gosh i was so reluctant to wear any eye makeup or do anything with it.. it's just so awkward! i really hated myself to do such a stoopid thing! i was patient and waited for my lashes to grow. Finally it grew out, and to my surprise, it grew longer and thicker, which i can't believe it myself! haha it's a blessing in disguise i thought. now I have long and thick lashes which i have no problem with the mascara and yups i've learnt my lesson and switched to using a plastic lash curler now. hehehe... well, you can try my method at your own risk...

Comment

hmm.. i saw somewhere got this product that u apply at night on your lashes and ur lashes will grow longer and curlier. but can't remember what it is!! think i saw it at Basic Beauty.

Comment

Working...
                              X