Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firming/Slimming cream

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Firming/Slimming cream

    hey gals,

    i need to get myself a firming and body contouring cream. getting all "softy" after sitting around all the time at home studying for exams. any rec?

    read some raves for celluli-choc and pure ligne, but are they more for cellulite? i need one that contour and firms those problematic spots
    tia!
    Last edited by teiko; 04-01-2004, 08:18 PM.

  • #2
    When I was a teenager, I was obsessed with the idea of cellulite that I purchased 2 bottles of Christian Dior's Cellulite Control Complex. Just a 20 cent coin size and this spreads and absorbs easily. I'm using it more for stretch marks and to prevent cellulite. Really firms up my butt. Is this still around? I don't hear much of this anymore. When it was first launched, there was so much hoo-ha. Is this still selling at counters?

    Nowadays, I've come into acceptance with my body so no more fancy bodycare stuff. I think exercising helps (prevention) so I swim almost every other day to firm up. I think as my age increases, the diameter of my ****/thighs ups as well. Can't be help. *sigh*

    Want to see my cellulite?

    edited: here's a pic for you

    Last edited by raebelasian; 02-12-2003, 11:22 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Firming cream

      Originally posted by RUee
      hey gals,

      i need to get myself a firming and body contouring cream. getting all "softy" after sitting around all the time at home studying for exams. any rec?

      read some raves for celluli-choc and pure ligne, but are they more for cellulite? i need one that contour and firms those problematic spots
      tia!
      i was told that if you dont have cellulite these creams are good for skin enhancing.

      check out shiseido's body creator....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: Firming cream

        Originally posted by califit
        i was told that if you dont have cellulite these creams are good for skin enhancing.

        check out shiseido's body creator....
        loreal perfect firm smells nice
        dont know whether it works though

        *you prob get a smoother butt*

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by raebelasian
          somebody gave my mum that as a present and i applied it when i was younger! it really does help to firm my thighs and butt! but i was quite young :roll:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Firming cream

            Originally posted by RUee
            hey gals,

            i need to get myself a firming and body contouring cream. getting all "softy" after sitting around all the time at home studying for exams. any rec?

            read some raves for celluli-choc and pure ligne, but are they more for cellulite? i need one that contour and firms those problematic spots
            tia!
            HI THERE!! My name is Gigi, just join here recently.. well, for me i personally like Clarins Body Shaping Cream. I think it works very well for me! I'm 1.58 & 44kg but just after my wedding i start to eat alot & slowly my arms & back turn flabby (after wearing bra can actually see 3 layers from the back view).. My friend recommended me to use this and within a month or so the fatty deposits on my arms & back is gone.My wrist go from 25.5 inches to 24 inches! thumps up for this!

            Comment


            • #7
              Saw a firming cream at Fancl

              Comment


              • #8
                I thought Loreal PerfectSlim is a good one, as I was using it for a time after working for a while....... you can see the difference though.....

                I'm tempted to try the new Fancl one though..anyone has any idea how much it costs?

                Comment


                • #9
                  a combination of firming body products and EXERCISE helps; i can't stress the importance of the latter more but since i started working out regularly, i've managed to rid 60-70% of my cellulite even though i've not been using my Biotherm Celluli Choc regularly. as for the product, it does make your skin much firmer and smoother but i'm skeptical if the effects are permanent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gen4sure
                    I thought Loreal PerfectSlim is a good one, as I was using it for a time after working for a while....... you can see the difference though.....

                    I'm tempted to try the new Fancl one though..anyone has any idea how much it costs?
                    its $28 for 150ml

                    i started using it for less than a week...noeffect yet...will update again in another weeks time...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Firming cream

                      Originally posted by gigibssg
                      HI THERE!! My name is Gigi, just join here recently.. well, for me i personally like Clarins Body Shaping Cream. I think it works very well for me! I'm 1.58 & 44kg but just after my wedding i start to eat alot & slowly my arms & back turn flabby (after wearing bra can actually see 3 layers from the back view).. My friend recommended me to use this and within a month or so the fatty deposits on my arms & back is gone.My wrist go from 25.5 inches to 24 inches! thumps up for this!
                      Wow that's amazing result. Only one month or so? hmm I always think these kind of firming cream works very slowly and need persistancy.

                      Btw, I tried the L'Oreal firming body lotion in green bottle (for normal skin). It has the white bottle for drier skin too. I can feel my body firmer. And the price is quite reasonable

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BaByLuV
                        its $28 for 150ml

                        i started using it for less than a week...noeffect yet...will update again in another weeks time...
                        hi... would really be nice to hear your updates as I am very tempted to try...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: Firming cream

                          Originally posted by gigibssg
                          HI THERE!! My name is Gigi, just join here recently.. well, for me i personally like Clarins Body Shaping Cream. I think it works very well for me! I'm 1.58 & 44kg but just after my wedding i start to eat alot & slowly my arms & back turn flabby (after wearing bra can actually see 3 layers from the back view).. My friend recommended me to use this and within a month or so the fatty deposits on my arms & back is gone.My wrist go from 25.5 inches to 24 inches! thumps up for this!

                          Hi Gigi! Welcome to CC! :wave: We would like to know more about you. Can you please do us an introduction at Cozybabes? Thank you!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gen4sure
                            hi... would really be nice to hear your updates as I am very tempted to try...
                            hihi sure!
                            will update in a weeks time...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i think the lotion has a little effect on me after one week of using...
                              today my fren comment that my arm looks smaller and slimer and my skirt seems alittle looser...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X