Bronnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronnley

Recently I saw this brand on a taiwan tv program (more abt fashion and lifestyle).

Want to know if anyone here tried or knows abt this pdt. Heard that this pdt is one of the england royal family's fav. Any review?

http://www.bronnleyusa.com/

just read this in NTUC's Lifestyle mag. asked my mum to check out the drawer linens for me. this range can be found at Isetan wisma.

Comment

U mean sg got this ? Great.

Am interested to get this. This sponge soap looks cute.

Comment

that's cute and interesting. got this from the mag:

NTUC Lifestyle Jan 2004

"WElcome the Lunar New Year with the natural scent of flowers. Bronnley's Oriental collection include Water Lily, Honeysuckle, Lotus and Orchid with candles, drawer linens, bath salts and toiletries to choose from. from Isetan Wisma Atria and Bio-Life Pte Ltd. (6333-9587)"

i don't think they have the full range in singapore. perhaps in the near future.

Comment

Late here but I saw a whole lot of items on a little makeshift table by the escalator leading up to Level 3 within Metro Paragon. I took a whiff of the Lily & Orchid Candles, did not like the cloying florals. I did not quite inspect what they had in the whole range. Too late to catch the Metro 20% off Storewide sale but watch out for their next sale!

Orchid & Lily were the only ones I saw! RP S$36 before any discount!
          Last edited by farahdean; 11-01-2004, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Wonder if they sell bronnely soap in metro as well.

Comment

I did see soaps IIRC but not sure if what you want is among them. Do check them out if you happen to be in town.

Comment

Thanks farah! Metro right ?

Comment

Yes Metro Paragon! Once you get back, do let us know what you think!

Comment

Do also let us know what colour label it is

Comment

Saw this brand in scv ch54 yesterday. Anyone knows if it is still available in singapore?

Comment

Working...
                      X