Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscented moisturiser / soap / shampoo

Hi,

Do you have any recommendations for good unscented lotions/creams. I'm now into B&B products, and am wondering if I can get some unscented moisturisers and add on frangrance oils for my own scented moisturiser. I use up lotions extremely slowly, a 20ml body lotion can last me a whole week, so I'm kinda reluctant to buy full-sized products as it'll take me ages to finish.

Ann

i saw unscented body lotions for sale at the body shop before when i was in australia

you might want to check if they have it here too

Comment

I believe Plant n Planet at Centrepoint carries body lotion base. Should be unfragranced as it's designed for you to add yr own essential oils in.

Comment

sobelene cream is good and good
        u can add your own fragrance oils if u want

Comment

Duckiee, Pronuptia, thanks for your suggestions, will keep a lookout.

Originally posted by natnatviv
          sobelene cream is good and good
          Hi Nat (ok to address you as Nat?), care to share more info on the above? I've not heard of that before.

I did read on another thread that Dove Body Silk is a good moisturiser, tempted to try out with that, but I think in general, Dove products have a unique scent, so not sure if it'll work

Comment

ann not a prob u can call me the fat chick if u wish
            oh well, sobelene is like a moisturiser but the ingredients include Purified water, soft white paraffin, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl, alcohol, liquid paraffin, ceteareth-20, chlorocresol. No colouring. No Perfume. No Thickeners.

so it might be useful for adding essential oils in
            i am not very sure whether it is sold in sg
            certainly it is so cheap in aust that i survived on it (as a body cream) when i was in my uni days...

oh well, i dont really like the dove body silk
            i find it interfering with my perfumes and body washes and it doesnt moisturise for me as well as my palmers cocoa butter (weather is dry in australia so maybe that is the difference)
            so i am just finishing the tube and no more buying it the next time

PM me if u need any help buying it.
            i can help u to buy a tub of sobelene

Comment

unscented soap/shampoo

i've got rather dry and sensitive skin so wondering if there is any unscented liquid soap out there. also, is there any unscented shampoo out there for normal/combination hair?

Comment

plant and planet at centre point level 3. they have got unscented shampoo fo $21+. cleans well too.

Comment

you can buy dr,bronners castile liquid soap from organic paradise at cuppage plaza. its unscented and mild. and can use it for anything. one whole 1 litre is $28

Comment

plant planet might have them.

Comment

**deleted**

Reason for editing: Wrong thread... oops!

Comment

what about conditionors? and do you guys know where to get pure shea butter?

Comment

I'm going to be trying Bare Escentuals Faux Tan. It supposedly doesn't smell at all....I'm waiting to get it in the mail. Will let you know when I try it!! I've tried many and they either stink or they're too orange!!!!

Comment

For unscented soaps u may wish to try unscented body wash like Cetaphil, Dermaveen etc. These are great for ppl with sensitive skin

Comment

Working...
                            X