It's all about Legs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about Legs!

They're shown when we're wearing minis, shorts, skirts, you name it.

How do you make sure yours look runway-worthy?
    Shiny, hair-free, fresh, lick-alicious....any moisturiser that does that without leaving a sticky finish?

Would love to hear from all of you~

buff and then rub some conditioner/moisturiser on it and rinse off, voila, shiny pair of legs...

Comment

runway worthy? i don't think my pair are. but i try my best...

anyways, i love my Johnson and Johnson Baby lotions for giving me that smooth finish. the Bedtime one does the best , out of all the ones i've tried (UV Protection, Milk, and the bedtime one). it's cheap, and smells soo comforting. mm.

Venus shaver and Gilette shave gel to get that smooth-alicious hairfree touch.

Comment

How to buff your legs?

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
          How to buff your legs?
          I mean scrub... hehe

Comment

Erm Pauline, i just apply whatever lotion ( i feel like applying )on my legs at night. I'm liking Makia Avocado Cream on my leg recently. I don't do anything else besides applying lotion, too lazy!

Comment

See the problem is most moisturisers give legs the sheen but leave a sticky finish I've tried Dove, very rich but super sticky, don't like. So far, the best i've tried is Jergens but it doesn't really leave much of a sheen..hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                See the problem is most moisturisers give legs the sheen but leave a sticky finish I've tried Dove, very rich but super sticky, don't like. So far, the best i've tried is Jergens but it doesn't really leave much of a sheen..hmm...
                yea, i agree jergens don't really give the legs a sheen, but it's the best moisturiser i've ever used so far. my legs used to be very very dry. but after a period of use, the condition of my legs got better and its become smoother! love the almond-cherry smell too!

the least satisfactory moisturiser is the nivea whitening lotion. it's very sticky and hard to absorb. and worse, it does not whiten in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                  anyways, i love my Johnson and Johnson Baby lotions for giving me that smooth finish. the Bedtime one does the best , out of all the ones i've tried (UV Protection, Milk, and the bedtime one). it's cheap, and smells soo comforting. mm.
                  yea i like johnson's baby bedtime lavendar lotion! each time i apply it makes me feel like a baby!

Comment

Originally posted by cUpcake23
                    yea i like johnson's baby bedtime lavendar lotion! each time i apply it makes me feel like a baby!
                    ^5!

Pauline, try using a oil mist ... it'll give you the non-sticky and golden sheen you're looking for TBS has some good ones.

Comment

^5!

Pauline, try using a oil mist ... it'll give you the non-sticky and golden sheen you're looking for TBS has some good ones.
                      And they smell sooo nice!

Comment

does anyone knows which brand of moisturiser has high SPF and not too expensive? thanks!

Comment

Any specific ones to rec darling? and won't oil mist be oily at all?

Comment

Re oil mists I really liked the TBS Bajik Spa one...too bad it was LE :*(

Try the Origins Gloomaway one? It smells of grapefruit, and it won't be oily if you spray it on immediately after your bath while your skin is still damp. Same principle as when applying ordinary body butter/body whips

Comment

For a night out, I might slather on some Lightning golden lotion from benifit. It gives a sexy golden sheen to the legs. Sexy! Looks gorgeous but not particularly gorgeous smelling...

Sometimes, I might apply some moisturiser after I shower and then rub on Benefit's 'Body So fine'. It comes in a chic tin, smells heavenly and gives a shimmery sheen as well! I love this product to bits!

Check out:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/benefit/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=Cosmetic+Product&categ ory%5Fname=body&Page=1&MainCategory=skincare

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X