A Zaftig Woman (AZW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Zaftig Woman (AZW)

I really love her body product and now plus her candles and tarts!! Out of the 3 texture I ordered, body cream is less impressing coz it's a bit more greasy to me. Shea souffle has cool feeling on skin and absorb well. Honey souffle is the best. Creamy like frosting on cake type. And her scents are just amazing, both body and tarts. Very true and great. I have:

Strawberry Lemonade: just like the real thing. I can smell both! Very refreshing. Just like I'm drinking it LOL.

Vanilla Crunch: It's very delicious yet not overly sweet vanilla and nuts. yummmmmy.

Yuzu: similar to SS's with peachy tone. Again, refreshing.

Sangria: floral citrusy. OK to me.

Blackberry Musk: True dupe of Trish #9 fragrance. And scent is growing on me now.

Lemon Creme: Yay, another winner. Tart lemon with creamy background!

I also got Coconut Cream Pie (Soothing and warm and true to the scent yet not overly sweet!) And Mexican Cocoa (havne't burn it yet but it smell delish!)

And numerous of her tart like 20 of them LOL. I love AZW!!!!

Hi,

Is her honey souffle really that great? Did you try scentful bliss? How does AZW compare to that? Am now trying to decide which etailer to order body products from. AZW's body products look very enticing just that it costs so much more!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
      Hi,

Is her honey souffle really that great? Did you try scentful bliss? How does AZW compare to that? Am now trying to decide which etailer to order body products from. AZW's body products look very enticing just that it costs so much more!
      I haven't tried SB but I tried TSS and Bissy. AZW is just way better!! Yes honey butter is soft and creamy and it's moisturizing. Her scents are true and great and best of all, it last quite long. Yes she doesn't has smaller sizes like 2 oz and it's more expensive than other etailers but I must say it's all worth it.

Comment

Working...
      X