Longest lasting scented body lotion/butter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest lasting scented body lotion/butter

Searching.....for one. I'm quite satisfied with AZW but what else has strong scent which is long lasting (like very long I can smell it next morning type and with texture moisturizing yet easy to absorb without leaving oily film. Am I asking too much? hehe! Any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by glenda; 08-03-2004, 03:34 PM.

Glenda, I have edited your long title of this thread. So sorry...Please edit your message with a text above your post. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
      Glenda, I have edited your long title of this thread. So sorry...Please edit your message with a text above your post. Thanks!
      Yeah I think it was too long too. How is it now?

Comment

I vote for MST! Really strong and lasting!

Comment

Never tried MST but I vote for Simply Scents body lotion!

Or maybe Burts Bee Milk & Honey if you like the scent...

Comment

Another vote for Simplyscents! The body lotions are moisturising yet absorbs easily with no greasiness and the scent last the whole day! When I use SS lotions at night before I go to bed the smell will linger on my sheets too.

Comment

The strongest and longest lasting scent i'd tried would probably be BBW's Green Tea and Cucumber Essence body lotion and Victoria's Secret 's Strawberry and Champagne body lotion.

Comment

BBW's sun-ripened raspberry body lotion goes a long long way. It's very moisturising yet absorbs quickly. Whenever I use it at night, I can still smell it on my skin and the bed sheets the next day.

Comment

my vote goes to Simply Scents and Natural Esscents!

Comment

For me, the longest lasting scented body products is not a body lotion/butter. It's NE's Sugared Short Bread Sugar Scrub. I'm not a big fan of foodie scent but this one smells so yummy and the scent lingers forever. I still think of this scent fondly.

Another long lasting scent for body lotion will be BBW's Winter Candy Apple. Overly synthetic sweet but scent last forever. I do think that BBW has very strong scent. My room is scented as well whenever I use their body lotion.

There's one from VS that's discontinued and that's the loveliest long lasting scent I've ever had. My bedsheets smelled so nice. Can't remember the name but smells real peachy. One of my fave comfort scent

Scents from Simplyscents body butter last but only for certain scents.

edited to add: I actually found my fave VS body lotion on ebay. Here's how it looks like --->> VS English Harvest peach Hyacinth
                    Last edited by raebelasian; 09-03-2004, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                      For me, the longest lasting scented body products is not a body lotion/butter. It's NE's Sugared Short Bread Sugar Scrub. I'm not a big fan of foodie scent but this one smells so yummy and the scent lingers forever. I still think of this scent fondly.
                      [/URL]
                      Wow it's a pleasant surprise to know there's a scrub its scent last. In my impression, shower gel and scrub's scent can't last long. Rac, after the NE scrub, did u apply any body lotion/butter to layer the scent?

Comment

It does Glenda! I feel like eating myself after using the NE Sugared Shortbread scrub.

No, I didn't layer anything else after the scrub. The scent is deliciously scented on its own. I can still smell the scent after hours of using it.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                          It does Glenda! I feel like eating myself after using the NE Sugared Shortbread scrub.

No, I didn't layer anything else after the scrub. The scent is deliciously scented on its own. I can still smell the scent after hours of using it.
                          Wow, no wonder NE's scrub is the most popular.

Comment

Has to be MST! I used MST whipped shea butter(oatmeal honey milk) for the first time today, just applied a teeny bit on my hands and elbows early in the morning, and til now my colleagues are saying that i'm making the whole office smell of maple syrup.

Weird thing is i don't really smell it myself unless i bring my hands to my nose..

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                              The strongest and longest lasting scent i'd tried would probably be BBW's Green Tea and Cucumber Essence body lotion and Victoria's Secret 's Strawberry and Champagne body lotion.
                              Two thumbs up for VS strawberry and champagne lotion. My stock is running low.
                              I also find BBW lotions and the body foam lasts.
                              Last edited by esabelle; 13-03-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X