Underground Scent Plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Scent Plant?

Just wondering has anyone tried anything from Underground Scent Plant?

http://www.undergroundscentplant.com
    Last edited by momopeach; 18-03-2004, 08:23 PM.

wow, this sure looks tempting! it's quite interesting. the scent offerings is unique compared to the other e-tailers.

Comment

yeah their scents combo are really unique but I am worried abt the hemp oil, might not pass S'pore custom!

Comment

Is hemp oil forbidden in Singapore?

Comment

hi Nitefrost, i believe it is as we can't get TBS's hemp range over here.

Comment

Hmmm... but Makia got Hemp oil soap sold here in S'pore. The owner said as long as it's not used for drugs, it will be ok... maybe they are in different concentration

Comment

There's so much talking about the african black soap that I am looking at those too.

Comment

Can the african black soap be used for dry scaly skin as well?

Comment

Hi Pelecia,

I am not too sure.. but according to one MUAer, the USP african black soap is quite moisturizing... compared to one the from African Shea Butter Company.

Actually I've been eyeing the one from African Shea Butter Company

Comment

If you do a search on MUA, can pull out lots of info and reviews by the user. I think most of them use it for face and some for bacne. I intend to cut in small piece and use it only when I have abit of break out. I ask Liz if it works for eczema, she said possible.

When you say dry scaly skin, I suppose you would need a good moisturiser. The soap as mentioned by some MUA'er is that it cleans their face well without stripping the moisture.

I doubt any here had tried the soap before, if there is, maybe share more info with us.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the comments. I was comtemplating of using it as body soap that was why I asked if its suitable for a part of my leg that has dry scaly skin.

Comment

Coffee,

Silly question here - What is bacne? Is it back acne?

Comment

Yes, that is what some of the MUA'ers use for short for backacne.

Comment

African Black Soap review

Have been using the USP African Black Soap for about a week now... It might be too soon to give a verdict right now, but I think so far its working quite well for me!

This soap looks awful!! like poop! No unpleasant smell though, thank goodness. Smells a little earthy, foams up nicely, rinses off a little squeaky clean, but no tight feeling after patting dry.

I had a terrible breakout over the past three weeks, and after using this black soap twice a day, pimples dried up really quickly, and the tiny bumps that i had all over my cheeks are gradually going away.. its no miracle soap, my skin is still far from perfect, but compared to two weeks ago, i definitely see an improvement!

I think this might be more suitable for combination/oily skin like mine. It really helps to keep the oil glands in check, my face is not as oily as before. Might be too drying for some. My sister tried it for 2 days and she complained of flaking on her nose.

Comment

Wow, thanks for your review. How long did it take before yr stuff arrived? We had been waiting for Liz to confirm.

I'm not sure abt the other supplier but it seems that I will not consider ordering from USP if I ever find a better alternative. On 2 occasion she tell me she is sending but nothing done. I don;t mind if she can tell me like the way S & L or SS that they need time. Even when they tell me they can only ship at a later date, they fulfilled what they say.

Sorry abt the ranting... it kind of fustrating.

Comment

Working...
                              X