Making Scents By Theresa (MST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Scents By Theresa (MST)

Hihi, to anyone who has used MST body butter before, is the texture like the TNS one?? as in dry,thick and hard to spread?? or is it creamy? TIA

what's MST?

Comment

making scents by theresa, an e-tailer

Comment

Got my hands on MST butter last week! This is thick like normal butter & tends to be really greasy but it's great for dry spots. Lightly scented without being overly cloying.

TNS butter, thick as it is absorbs faster leaving no grease on skin. But I do feel that the scent are a tad too cloying!

Comment

where can i find MST stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
            where can i find MST stuff?
            here

they used to ship internationally but stopped recently. tried the butters but i didn't like it that much. not that keen on their scents either (neither am i keen on TNS) i'll stick to my CS!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
              Got my hands on MST butter last week! This is thick like normal butter & tends to be really greasy but it's great for dry spots. Lightly scented without being overly cloying.

TNS butter, thick as it is absorbs faster leaving no grease on skin. But I do feel that the scent are a tad too cloying!
              cool, thks for your reply, luckily I ordered the body souffle instead of the body butter.

Comment

Making Scents by Theresa (MST)

I finally got my package after a 2.5 months delay. And the wait is soooooooooooooo worth it! The tarts! Simply divine. The scents are so true and great value too. Much better tha LOL tarts.

And her lotions and shea butters, I'm totally at loss for words. Nothing, and I mean absolutely ever come close to the texture and scents.

Why oh why did she have to close? If you people out there can get a chance to swap for her stuff, do it! You won't regret it.
                Last edited by teiko; 27-01-2004, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Pardon me but what is MST :roll:

Comment

Pardon me. I have no idea too. Any links to this?

Comment

MST is an acronym for Making Scents by Theresa

MST

HTH!

Comment

I think there is still a chance for it since this is what she says:
                        http://makingscentsbytheresa.com/tarts.html

Comment

i didn't know it was closed
                          anyway, the items which i tried (swapped for some tarts, lotions and butter) weren't that fantastic IMO. i do think its more the smell rather than the products that i didn't like.

i do know farah likes their butter and tarts

Comment

Her products are a little too heavy for our humid weather. But I would still say she's got the best shea butter stuff. For that kind of prices, I couldn't ask for more.

And she's got the best customer service I've ever encountered. A pity she's closed.

Comment

But her website says that she will probably reopen after mid February?

Comment

Working...
                              X