Bissy's Boutique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bissy's Boutique

Anybody using her products? How is her tarts, lotion and sugar scrub?

bissy's cs isn't great when it comes to international purchases...

couple of HK cotters had their packages shipped seamail without being informed :roll:

plus, we ordered and 1.5 months later, Dina decided not to honour our order and made a refund

as good as her stuff might be, i don't think i'll want to order from her and face her holding my money hostage for so many months to end up refunding me. at least with CS, they honour they deal though their turn around time is very long.

Comment

There seems to be alot of raves about her product in MUA. She was having a sale last Fri being her birthday and that makes it look like a good buy. It seems that she had stop shipping internationally so I think the info on the pinup needs to be updated.

Comment

I've just received an arrival alert from vpost, my bissy's item has arrived. Now just waiting for payment advice and I should be able to get my stuffs next wk.

She had complete 300 orders in her recent birthday sale, really amazing. I order tarts, lotion, cream and sugar scrub from her to try.

Comment

Hey girl I don't mind getting an item or 2 to try... Just wanna ask what are soap savers for? I have some soaps coming in the mail and was wondering if these would be good for them! I'm such a thoughtful soap mama!

Comment

Hi Jean,

I think Nia use soapsaver.. i guess the thread title is 'Soap messy gooey stuff' i m not so sure what this thing is.. but i suppose you could get it in Singapore as well.. something you use with shower gel to make it more foamy lathery..

Comment

i heart Bissy's products! My faves are the Moisturizing Mist, Linen Spray and Goats Milk, Shea & Honey Lotion.

but i totally :piss: at Bissy's CS. She shipped my orders via Surface mail without telling me eventhough i paid for AIrmail! When i emailed her about my package, she have the nerves to lied to me. She said Shipping takes 1-2 weeks to Aust and i should get it by that time. Well, it showed up 3 months later. Sigh!

Comment

I got my soapsaver from AD. It's a brand call dazzlederm. I got soapsaver from S & L too but havent try it yet. It kidn of make your soap latehr up very very well when using it.

Comment

review

Luxury Lotion in Tranquil Sleep(B&BW) - Very subtle white vanilla, clary sage, and cedarwood
                  texture is light and easily absorbed, would prefer it to be more moisturzing, the scent for this is very very strong

Goat's Milk Honey & Shea Lotion- Pink Sugar Type
                  heard so much raves about Pink Sugar so decided to try it out, doesn't really smell like cotton candy, but more of a milky orangy, vanilla/caramel scent??? the texture of this is richer than the luxury lotion

Comment

Eh hmmm pink sugar is orangey? Mine from S&L smells like cotton candy and vanilla..maybe different etailers have different oil blends

Comment

I think orangey as like citrusy coz it has bergamot on the top note. On first sniff, BB's Pink Sugar is lighter... not as spicy as S&L. Quite nice IMO

I love my BB order based on first sniff... will review once i try them

Comment

LOL Julia can you sniff my stuff and tell me how they are too? I can't wait I hope they smell good...

Comment

Don't worry Jean

*sniff sniff* ur stuffs smell yummilicious.. I got the same Raspberry Zinger like yours but different lotion based. I love your Toasted Marshmallow too... lovely scent.. i detect a bit of coconut scent but maybe it's just my nose... The Flap Jack smells good too... you go foody, girl just like me

Are you sure u can wait till saturday? :roll:

Comment

one of my colleague said it smells like vanilla, another said it smells like sour plum, all from a distance, her scents are strong!

Comment

LOL Julia its taking so much willpower not to run over and grab the items from you. heh can't wait! will see you at orch on sat!: )

Comment

Working...
                              X