Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firming/anti cellulite body lotions (pruned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firming/anti cellulite body lotions (pruned)

I can't seem to find any reviews for this product, but remember reading raves in a few posts here. Could anyone please tell me what this product is called in the states & if will replace my HG of Clarins?
    Thanks so much ladies!

It's Ligne Pure I believe. I am using it but have never tried the Clarins so can't compare there.

I know some of the girls here prefer YSL over the Clarins.

Comment

Hi atypical!
      you are so the information chick!!! Thanks so much girl I will look into this asap-did you know that scrubbing in the shower with coffee grinds is supposed to amp up the effect of your cellulite treatment? Gotta start adding that to the regimine!
      Thanks so much for your help!
      LnS

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
        It's Ligne Pure I believe. I am using it but have never tried the Clarins so can't compare there.

I know some of the girls here prefer YSL over the Clarins.
        ps: where do you even get this stuff? I can't find it online anywhere.

Comment

I got this from the YSL counter.
          Last edited by duckiee; 17-08-2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Oh yes Lign Pure is a fave here. Highly recommended by Pan previously and I think a few of us jumped into the wagon as well. I was into my 4th bottle when I gave up becos I was too lazy to use...Time to dig out my unfinished bottle again

Comment

Does anyone know how this YSL one compare to the Shiseido Body Creator? Thanks

Comment

I prefer YSL to Clarins...

I think YSL helps to even reduce the bloated feel b4 my menses..

Comment

Shiseido mainly gives you the "shiok" cooling feel and smooth skin whereas i can see results from YSL. I still like YSL. However, i have stopped buying YSL Ligne Pure for a while.
                  Last edited by duckiee; 17-08-2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lipsticksnshoes
                    Hi atypical!
                    you are so the information chick!!! Thanks so much girl I will look into this asap-did you know that scrubbing in the shower with coffee grinds is supposed to amp up the effect of your cellulite treatment? Gotta start adding that to the regimine!
                    Thanks so much for your help!
                    LnS
                    Coffee in the shower? That'll be a mess won't it? :roll: I think Cottage Shoppe (or some other B&B site) sells scrubs that has coffee in them.

Comment

Originally posted by cerulean

This is available at all YSL counters, in Singapore. Can't you get it in a mall in USA?
                      Cerulean , not all areas in the States have access to all brands. While I have local access to many lines, there are many that I can only get online. So, while it may be available at all counters in your area, not all areas in the States have local access to YSL and many other brands.

Comment

Shiseido's Inicio Body Creator

This item might not b considered new anymore but I was wondering if anyone have try this? Does it help in slimming? TIA

Comment

Me! Me !! Am into my 4th bottle and it has helped to keep my butt & thigh area nicely toned!! Loved it to pieces!!

Comment

When u were on ur 1st bottle, does it shows result fast? I'm thinking of reducing the "orange peel" around my butt.

Comment

On my 1st Bottle , I lost 2.5 cm from my thighs... after using religiously twice a day for a month!

Comment

Working...
                              X