Anybody has used In Essence before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody has used In Essence before?

Hey! Someone sent me an e-mail on In Essence Workshop this Sat. Think it is available at escentials.

Has any one tried their products or attended their workshops before? Have to pay... So I thought better check, though it comes highly recommended from a fren who used to work in the company.

i've only tried their hand cream from their product range. it's not greasy, the scent is heavenly. i would purchase it again if not for the mind-boggling range of handcreams to choose from various brands. but when i'm shopping for a new handcream, this would inevitably come to mind.

Comment

i use their essential oils. very good quality.
      so i assume their readymade products should be as good

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply!

Anyone keen to join the workshop with me then?

Sharon, what oils do you use from them? I used to burn and wear Lavender and Neroli from Tisserand and they were very good, but very expensive!!! So stopped using after I finished.

Is In Essence expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by honeyjar
          Is In Essence expensive?
          First things first: Welcome to CC! Let us get to know you a lil better over at CozyBabes, ok?

I second what Mich said about its creams. One of the SAs Athena tried the lavender hand cream on me. Lovely texture and scent. I think it costs $20 or $25. I didn't think that's a high price although I'm sure there're cheaper and just-as-good hand creams out in the market. HTHs.

Comment

I have their coconut hand scrub which is very good! But am too lazy to use often

Comment

I've got the hand cream as well. I find it quite moisturising, not greasy and smells really lovely. Prefer this scent over other Lavender creams that I've tried.

Comment

Second that coconut husk hand scrub. The cuticle oil is good too. I love the smell of their products.

Comment

Originally posted by honeyjar
                  Thanks for your prompt reply!

Anyone keen to join the workshop with me then?

Sharon, what oils do you use from them? I used to burn and wear Lavender and Neroli from Tisserand and they were very good, but very expensive!!! So stopped using after I finished.

Is In Essence expensive?
                  tisserand's the best but yes very ex

i used quite a few of in essence's oils, rose -this one cost me a bomb, lav, sage, basil, thyme, rosemary (my fav), fennel, lemon, orange...basically quite a lot of them when i was dabbling in aromatherapy. now no more. too expensive and the interest is not there. bet it'll revive later in my life

Comment

Working...
                  X