X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dermalogica - Body Hydrating Cream

Hey,
    anybody using above ?
    it seem it have very good reviews at MUA.

I've went through 2 bottles of this sometime ago, its indeed one of my fave lotions- glides and spreads easily, smells wonderful and no stickiness at all. Definitely worth trying out!

Comment

Originally posted by mango
      I've went through 2 bottles of this sometime ago, its indeed one of my fave lotions- glides and spreads easily, smells wonderful and no stickiness at all. Definitely worth trying out!
      Tks for your reply, Mango.
      Btw, how much does it cost ?

Comment

I usually buy my dermalogica products from EDS, at CND$35, which is cheaper than local retail price (which I can't remember).

Comment

This is a great product for anyone with dry skin, I suffer with dry skin all over but especially on my legs so I am in constant need of moisture. I have tried tons of body lotions and this is the best.

This cream really sinks in and best of all a little goes a long way. I really like the scent kind of lemony, it is quite potent at first but it does fade.

This cream really works well with Dermalogica's Stress relief oil, expecially if you are just after shaving your legs, it is very soothing and the two products complement each other leaving your skin well moisturised and very soft and silky.

This product is quite expensive about $65 for the 16oz but it lasts a long time and the pump is very convenient.

Comment

Working...
          X