Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Bleaching at Devotion Beauty

Hi,

Has any tried body bleaching at Devotion Beauty, located at Delfi orchard?

This treatment serves to remove stubborn dead cells on your body, especially in areas like the elbow, knee joints, back and underarms.

Session duration: 30 mins
    Cost per treatment: $20 onwards

I need to find out the effectiveness of this treatment, pls share your reviews.

Thank you.

found this thread by accident..

going to try her underarm bleach this sunday.. will post the reviews after!

Comment

havent tried her body bleaching.

Tried her facial and body massage, not bad, so i guess the service is more or less the same

Comment

i tried it today. i wanted to do the underarm bleaching.

she helped me to do my underarm and the whole of my arm (with additional charges) .

The effect was good! i dont even need to do the bleaching.. she applied a detox bath oil and then another mineral salt exfoliant, the skin tone of my arm became better.

As i have the detox bath oil at home, i bought the mineral salt thing from her. total treatment cost today was 60 bucks for both arms and underarms too. it actually helps in whitening the skin.

good products but a little on the expensive side...

:Doh:

Comment

hi

hi i'm new over this page... can i ask does these bleaching help for body whiteing? n where is the salon? is it ex? sorry to ask so many question... but i really intrested

Comment

Hey I wonder if I can be fair too!
            heheh! Im really tanned.
            I guess I have to spend like thousands to bleach myself.

Comment

Bleach is rather strong, so she only does it on underarm, knees, elbows and those joint area which are darker.

I dont think she does whole body bleach and the scrub she uses is not coarse at all so no damage to skin.

What she did was to gradually improve your skin tone to make it even.. (but i did see my darker patches became whiter..)

A little expensive nah.. but if the products can show results, i really dont mind paying.

detox oil i think 70 bucks to 80 bucks
              the mineral salt exfoliant 80 bucks too.. (so i bought them to diy myself at home, which she say is possible because those are the products she used on me.)

Devotion is at Delphi Orchard 3rd level.
              Email her if you all have any questions

[email protected]

Comment

thanks for your help..
                Last edited by momopeach; 15-03-2005, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Sam,

No need to quote if you're replying to the post directly above yours.

Comment

I wonder if it can reduce scars. If anyone is going, can help me ask?

Comment

It can't reduce scar, it can only remove dead skin on your body.

if you want to reduce scar, you can go for the bacial treatment.mostly done on the back to reduce pimples and scars.

Comment

Originally posted by shasa
                        It can't reduce scar, it can only remove dead skin on your body.

if you want to reduce scar, you can go for the bacial treatment.mostly done on the back to reduce pimples and scars.

how much is it? anyone tried it? TIA!

Comment

yup, how much is it? My scar is on my kneecap. Very ugly. But I wonder if anyone will go and do treatment to reduce scars on the kneecap.

Comment

kiyomi, what does the detox oil do? can you actually see a difference after using it?

Comment

shasa, did you try the back treatment? It sounds good if it can removes my bumps and pimples on the back for a more flawless look when wearing barebacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X