Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jepunnye
    replied
    yup i agree that they have nice and affordable lotions and not to mention good customer service. The lotions are light and absorbs really fast. Faves: Cucumber Melon, Rose petals, Sage & Lemongrass, Honey Dew Melon, Coco Banana and Jack Frost.
    I wish wish they will sell lotions in YUZU!!

Leave a comment:

• Blis80
    started a topic Angel Power Body Lotion (APBL)

Angel Power Body Lotion (APBL)

AngelPowerBodyLotion

I came across raves for this etailer on MUA, and ordered on a whim, as there was a 33% discount in August! Very very impressed with them.

Prices are very reasonable; service is nothing short of fantastic - Julie was so patient and accomodating; Turnaround is SUPER - I ordered 14th Aug, she shipped 17th Aug, and it (supposedly)reached Vpost on 19th Aug. Trust Vpost to screw it up though, after more than a week of waiting i had to email them before they located the parcel

APBL only sell lotions - one formulation, but a wide selection of scents. Texture wise, these are the closest to SS! a gel-like lotion, very light, and sinks right in! Perfect for local weather..

I've got these following scents :

Very sexy (VS Dupe) - no idea how close the dupe is, but its pretty nice

Island Kiss - smells exactly like the roll on i have from SkinDazzles.

Island Orchid - slightly floral, has green notes in this.. Have this on now, i like it!

Vanilla satin - rather similar to a honey vanilla lotion i have. I'm not really a fan of foody scents though..

Jack Frost - Minty!! i feel cool just taking a whiff
    Last edited by Blis80; 02-09-2004, 08:17 PM.
Working...
X