Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon Bay

Lemon Bay Soap Company

After seeing all the raves on MUA, i placed a tiny order on a whim.
    1) Turnaround was super! the parcel reached Vpost 9 days after i placed the order, and she refunded me about half of what the shopping cart originally charged me for shipping!
    2) CS was superb! she's really friendly and accomodating
    3) i like the products.
    4) Pretty packaging, and VERY VERY SECURE. Every item had a plastic shrink-wrap, and then packed in a pretty purple cellophane bag with purple ribbons.

All in all, a fantastic order, and i wouldnt hesitate to order from her again! and i hear her shampoo and conditioners are good..

Here's my order:

Pink Sugar Bath Whip - Very interesting. It comes in a tub, like butter which u have to scoop out, but it lathers up when in contact with water. Will be good to bring along when travelling - no worries of leakages!

Shea Her Glow Face Polisher - its a facial scrub. Has a yummy vanilla scent. I've just used it once, but its such a gentle scrub. i like!

Island Kiss Body Spray - Like any other etailer sprays. long lasting, but not overpowering when you first spray it on..

She threw in some nice extras :
    - a rubber ducky keychain
    - a cute soap shaped in a slipper
    - a lip balm in Chocolate Lovers - yummy scent, very moisturising, gives a nice shiny sheen to my lips, but it didnt taste good. Didnt taste awful, but i like sweet lip balms/glosses
    - 3 sample vials of her new Fall scent fragrance oils.

Oh, she has a free shipping sale in the middle of Oct, for orders > $35.

hey gal, does the free shipping over applies for international shipping? or must we go through vpost? thanks!

Comment

oooh... sounds great! i'm a sucker for e-tailers with good customer service! and they're having free shipping offer next week:

COMING SOON!
      Our 60-hour October Special will be:
      FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35
      AND
      10% off 2-oz & 4-oz Body Sprays
      1-oz (trial-size) Liquid Shea only $2.25
      Dates:
      Begins 9 A.M. (ET) Friday, October 15
      Ends 9 P.M. Sunday, October 17

anyone buying anything?

btw, i think they only ship to US?

Comment

Lois does ship int'l, but shipping direct is so pricey!

And i believe her free shipping offer is only for within US. Doesn't hurt to email her, she's really friendly and quick with replies.

Comment

Hi blis80!

heard that you drop a line about your order from lemon bay ... it sounds really interesting and it really makes me want to order as well. how are the products? i read bout the pink sugar bath whip you mentioned...anyway its very tempting to try!!!

audrey

Comment

I'm tempted to buy too.. expecially they have my all time favourite scent .. sexy graffiti ..

Seems like free shipping internationally with minimum purchase of US$100. I tried on the shopping cart with $100 purchase and shipping address to SG, no prob at all, sales tax exempted too ..
            Last edited by appie; 12-10-2004, 04:05 PM.

Comment

hi appie!

yaya... very tempted to try and order!!! i visited the website just now...not bad... sounds good and also have all the scents i like.!since its quoted" very very secure and fast shipping" by blis80...should be not bad...by the way have you tried lush? its very nice..you should try banana moon... simply moisturising!

where did you buy your things before? hehe... :yaya:

Comment

from e-tailer? only skindazzles.com

LUSH? few years back, used to buy their sea weed soap, when they have branches in SG..

planning to get more stuffs from SD, but wants to try lemonbay's bath whip ..

Comment

ya.. thought of trying the bath whip from lemon bay too...
                  ya. the seaweed soap is nice...you should try the banana moon soap if you have the chance...its lovely!!

so , what have you order from skindazzles before? where is the company from?

Comment

Skindazzles !

That's where I get my info on SD ..

Comment

ya i know....but what products have you tried before?

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey
                        ya i know....but what products have you tried before?
                        Whipped Body Frosting
                        Roll on Perfume
                        Hair Freshening Sprays
                        Shampoo and Conditioner

Either Island Kiss or Pink Sugar frangrance

Going to get Dazzling Toe Jam.. looks yummy..

Comment

i c.... yup , i thought of trying the whipped body frosting too... the pink sugar type and have you tried this scent call framboise fairy? candy says its also one of the best selling scent.

when are you going to order again? by the way , how do you make payments? i understand that they accept mastercard payment through paypal... but how you normally do the payment? do you just order online from the website and pay through online? how long do you normally receive your parcel... cos candy says v-post takes about 4-6 weeks shipping to singapore....its a long time....
                          gosh.....rreally wanna try.....

Comment

i c.... yup , i thought of trying the whipped body frosting too... the pink sugar type and have you tried this scent call framboise fairy? candy says its also one of the best selling scent.

when are you going to order again? by the way , how do you make payments? i understand that they accept mastercard payment through paypal... but how you normally do the payment? do you just order online from the website and pay through online? how long do you normally receive your parcel... cos candy says v-post takes about 4-6 weeks shipping to singapore....its a long time....
                            gosh.....rreally wanna try..... by the way.... where do you live?

Comment

Working...
                            X