Liquid Handwash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Handwash

I diaper and breastfeed my baby around the clock, and this means I have to wash my hands with soap very often, and it has led to super dry and scaley hands in just less than 2 weeks. So I'm hoping to do some damage control by getting the most moisturising handwash I can find. Any recommendations? Are C & E ones any good? Any other ones for me to check out?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,you can consider cetaphil cleanser follow by cetaphil lotion. They are formulated for chronic dry skin. It was recommended to me by a dermatologist. :wish:

Comment

Get cream-based handwash instead of gel-based. They are more moisturising.

Comment

can try watsons $1.99 cream hand wash extra moisturizing (blue colour)..

Comment

Loccitane has shea butter liquid hand soap in scents of Sweet Almond, Lavender, and Verbena.

Comment

I use Watson's Aloe Vera handwash. It's going for 1 for $1.99. You might want to try?

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

Davis, shea butter sounds moisturising enough, think I'll head to Loccitane this weekend.

Comment

Maybe too late but I do like C&E Gardener's hand soap. Moisturising & pretty pump packaging too.

Comment

a bit late too, but i like BBW Antibacterial Liquid Handwash, and BBW True Blue Spa Handy Work liquid handwash.

Comment

You're welcome Chris. I saw some liquid hand soap at Marks & Spencer too. Never tried them before, so don't know if they're moisturising or not. But they sure do have alot of scents though.

Comment

I always mix my balance body shower gel with a bit of water and make them a handsoap, smell good and not dry.

Comment

I wash my hands quite often too. Dettol has a new skincare handwash which is good. Large bottle for $5. Doesn't dry out the hands at all. Smell is also quite lovely.

Comment

Khiel's handcream is good too.. it leaves your hand feeling soft and moisturize without the sticky feeling... It's about $25 for the smaller tube and $40 for the larger tube..

Comment

sof t soap from robinsons is pretty good.... its gentle... cream based ones are not bad too... pamolive almond milk is not bad.

Comment

I used to buy Marks & Spencer's handwash till my brother use it like no body biz. But I still like the handwash especially the Blueberry one.

Comment

Working...
                              X