Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitening Body Products

Hey gals,

Think I am having this problem where my face seems to be fairer than my arms. Have been using a sunscreen for my face religiously but guess I must have forgotten about sun protection for my body. Do you use a sunscreen or sunblock for your body? Also, please recommend something for this girl here who cannot stand stickiness. Thanks

I used to have a different sunscreen for my body. Now I just put more sunscreen on my face, and use the excess on my arms. And I only put on my arms.

And to note, it's really difficult to get rid of the tan on the body. I'm not religious in using sunscreen on my body. But I know even if I do, it would still take months for my tan to fade. It's very exasperating!

And since I know it's difficult to get rid of the tan on my body, I tend to be lazy and forget. So it's a chicken and egg story for me.

Before I used my face sunscreen to apply it on my body, I used to use the Sunkiller spray one. But it's only SPF8 or something. They always make a lower SPF for the body.

(If I sound like I'm very talkative, that's because I enjoy typing on this laptop keyboard and I just want to type more!)

Comment

Hey Karen,

Type away gal. I love advices. Was thinking about same sunscreen for body too but sunscreens for the face comes in such small bottles. I'll finish my La Mer SPF Fluid before the month if I use it on my arms too

Can't wait for the new IPSA spray on type shown in the May's issue of Biteiki. Wonder if Ayura has anything nice :huh:

Comment

Products for body whitening

Anyone knows what products is good to make our skin look fairer? Is fancl whitening supplements really effective?

Comment

I don't know any but I know that Shiseido is coming out with a body whitening lotion. It's already been launched in Japan and will reach our shores later this year *excited*

Comment

Never used one but I just got my mom-in-law a Biotherm one. It's got an SPF23. I tested the texture & it's really liquidy & abdorbs into the skin quickly.

I spied another body whitening product from Clarins. Absorbs quickly too. SPF 15.

I think I should start a daily sunscreen for body habit ... I'll ask my MIL if she likes the Biotherm - if she says good, I'll buy one for myself too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
              I don't know any but I know that Shiseido is coming out with a body whitening lotion. It's already been launched in Japan and will reach our shores later this year *excited*
              I saw that too in the Japanese mags...I can't wait..

I am lazy with sunblock for body. My huge tube of Clarins whitening body has only beed used twice and I think I have an Ettusais body whitening as well. Ok this thread reminds me that I should start using them again....

Comment

Yes meow, I can't wait either! My arms are darker than the rest of my body because of sun exposure when I am driving I sure hope it works

Comment

I need this too. I have the same problem and didn't notice it until an SA at a makeup counter commented.

Comment

Yes meow, I can't wait either! My arms are darker than the rest of my body because of sun exposure when I am driving I sure hope it works
                    Using sunblock ??

Comment

Thanks latte but I am usually too rushed to even use sunblock on my face plus it takes less than 10 minutes to drive to work so sometimes I just couldn't be bothered!

Comment

I've got it today! It's called Body Brightener W and sells for about SGD53. I can't wait to try it as I have some really stubborn brown spots on my chest and arms!

Comment

Thanks, Karen. Going to check it out tomorrow. Was at the Shiseido counter with Jemay last week and when we asked the SA about this, she was :sotong: .

Wah.. how do you know the price in Singapore? Another international shopper?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                            Thanks, Karen. Going to check it out tomorrow. Was at the Shiseido counter with Jemay last week and when we asked the SA about this, she was :sotong: .

Wah.. how do you know the price in Singapore? Another international shopper?
                            Oops, sorry it should be about SGD53 in Hong Kong

Comment

ugh my husband doesn't want his beloved black leather car seats to get "whitened" by my sunblocks, it's very hard to get rid of the white marks...

right now i'm using J&J baby lotion with UV protection SPF 15, not bad..it's cheap. usual price $7.80, now sale, got it for $5

Comment

Working...
                              X