VS Bath & Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VS Bath & Body

new from victoria's secret... this looks cute, especially the tiny lip gloss attached to the corner of the tube

<b>scented shimmer lotion with lip gloss</b> (click image for link)

- crazygirl
    Last edited by crazygirl; 19-08-2004, 10:56 PM.

That looks interesting. I have Heavenly EDT and I love it. I wonder how is the texture of the lip gloss....Wish we have VS here.

Comment

Victoria Secret Lotion

can we get it online cos my friend brought from US and it smell so niceee... and which is good?

Comment

yes you can get them online. better to get a few friends to order because it's cheaper if you buy 3 or 5 IIRC (the exact price & number of bottle's on the website ) and you can mix the scents & formula (lotion, shower gel, body cream etc)

i love lovespell (rather complex to my nose, but definitely fruity) & blissful moments (smells of blueberries & i think it's discontinued cause i can't seem to find it on the catalogue)

hth!

Comment

Hey, I love Love Spell too.

Like their body spray so much that I just got my colleague to buy 5 bottles of diff smell from US recently.

I think Romantic Wish is nice too..

Comment

ya.. my friedn bought me love spell too.... i wonder is other smell nice too?

Comment

I am using Pear Glaze. Smells yummy!

Comment

i love their love spell and sweet temptation body lotion.

Comment

Never tried their shower gel before. But this is what I have from VS:

*Enchanted Apple Body Splash - Staying power is not that great, but smells sweet just a juicy red apple, but not sickeningly sweet though. This is my staying-at-home scent. I just spray it every now and then when I am at home. lol.

*Enchanted Apple Body Lotion

*a large-sized sample of Exotic Embrace Body Lotion - Not sure how to descieb this, but it is a very feminine scent and strong on the floral, and alittle sweet. Love it! But this is discontinued scent.

They all smell

Comment

i've got Lovespell lotion and body wash. used to like it a lot, but got sick of it and switched over to my other BBW stuff.

another scent i liked is Strawberries & Champagne.

the Amber-something scent is either you like it or you dont

Comment

I've tried a whole lot of them but only like Blissful Moment, a sweet blueberry scent.

Comment

Enchanted Apple has been discontinued That was my staple then.

I think Strawberries & Champagne is nice.

Comment

My fave is Vanilla Lace Body Cream.... very comforting scent for me and not oily on my skin.

And my favourite body splash has got to be Strawberry and Champange. I stocked up 4 bottles at a go.

Comment

I love VS Endless Love, Love Spell & Blissful Moment... Too bad the last one is discontinued before i can stock

Don't really like the scent of Vanilla Lace and Strawberry & Champagne... :shout: Those who are interested in Vanilla Lace, i am selling it @ CozyXchange

Comment

im reviving this thread haha, i want to know where can i buy this in singapore!! i bought it frm changi dfs few days ago when i went overseas, was wondering other than the airport,where else can i get this and also know the price for the body lotions,creams and mist! thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X