Cleanseyoursoul.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanseyoursoul.com

Has anyone ordered from them?? I'm pretty tempted to by their triple sugar scrub its 16oz for 6 USD! Some of their other products sound really interesting too - Aloe Talc Lotion, Foaming Bath Scrub etc...

You can check them out at
    www.cleanseyoursoul.com

Here's a list of their products
    Lip Balm - $2.50 each

Available Flavors:
    Candy Kisses - Blend of Turkish rose, banana, peach, and cotton candy
    Chardonnay - Wonderful, sophisticated sweet white grape
    Fruit Cocktail - Pear, peeled grapes, chunks of peaches, and maraschino cherries
    Honey Bee - Realistic honey flavor
    Mochaccino - Ahhh....sweet nectar of the gods: Coffee
    "Peace of Mind"-type - Origins type. Essential oils of peppermint, anise, basil, spearmint, and eucalyptus
    Plum Apricot - Delicious! Sweet, complex and fruity
    Vanilla Ice Cream - Rich, creamy and just like its name
    Glycerin & Vitamin E Soap - $3
    (at least 4 oz.)

Silk & Shea Butter Soap - $3
    (at least 4 oz.)

Soapy Shower Pouf - $4
    -soap embedded into a nylon shower pouf

Loofah Soap - $4
    - Slice of natural loofah embedded into the middle of a bar of soap. Great for exfoliating

Soap Race Cars - $1.50 for 2

Soap Petals - $5 for 20 leaves $7 with holder to place them in
    -Silk flower petals dipped in soap. Beautiful to display. Used as single use soap

Body Cream - $6 for 4 ounces
    -Rich, Thick cream that sinks into skin very quickly
    -NEW revised formula! This formula is less oily and holds the scent
    better.

Aloe Talc Lotion - $5 for 4 oz.
    -Goes on like a lotion, but dries quickly to a silky almost powdery finish
    -NEW revised formula! Same powdery finish...less mess! Apply lightly.

Triple Sugar Scrub - $6 for 16 oz.
    -Blend of 3 kinds of sugar in sweet almond oil. Drier scrub than many

Spa Hand Polish - $5 for 4 oz.
    -Emulsified scrub with finer sugar crystals. Great for your dry cuticles

Jelly Fragrance Jar - $5 for 8 oz. $8 for 16 oz.
    -Perfect for offices where you aren't allowed candles. Also work great in cars!

Candle Tarts - .75 each
    -Blend of soy and paraffin waxes. Strongly scented

Fragrance Roll-on - 1/3 oz. - $4

Moisturizing Body Spray - 2 oz. - $3

Linen Mist - 2 oz. - $3

Shower Gel with Jojoba Beads - 4 oz. - $5

Foaming Bath Milk - 8 oz. - $6

Foaming Bath Scrub - 4 oz. - $5

Body Emollient - $7 for 4 oz. Rich, ultra-thick body butter. Ultra moisturizing.

I have visited this site before, but never ordered or tried their stuff. If I remembered correctly, this company is owned by a lady from MUA.

Anyhow, 16 oz scrub for USD6 sounds like a good deal! And the foaming bath scrub sounds interesting too.

Comment

LOL yep I know!! The sugar scrub sounds really cheap!!

See 16oz = 453gm

6 USD x 1.7 = 10.2 SGD

Heh wayyy cheaper than TBS scrubs on sale which go for 9.90 for 250gm... Shipping will be expensive though...

Heh I'm such a geek!

Comment

I bought from CYS before! I tried the scrub and the jelly fragrance jar for my friend's car.

The scrubs pretty good. Dry and gives a good exfoliation. I'm down to the last bit, and might just reorder... But then again i'm tempted to try other etailers. ;p

Comment

LOL let me know if you're ordering betty! Do you know whether the jelly fragrance jar works well?

Comment

Is the sugar scrub those oily type? That will leave a film behind? Would be interested to order too.

Comment

Please let me know if anyone is ordering, I'll like to pick up one or two Jelly fragrance jar!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                Is the sugar scrub those oily type? That will leave a film behind? Would be interested to order too.
                yes, these scrubs do leave a film of oil. but not too greasy. After i rinse clean, i just dab dry with a towel and can skip moisturiser.
                Those who dont like the oil will probably have to soap off after scrubbing.

Postage is more hefty though. For my tiny order of a 16oz scrub and the small (4oz??) fragrance jar..
                Shipping to Vpost costs USD6.60.
                Vpost to Singapore - SGD6.29 ( excluding base charge )

She's closed now, but maybe we can pull together a spree in January ?

Comment

That sounds good betty! heh now I have time to go and plot my CYS order!

Comment

Originally posted by Blis80
                    yes, these scrubs do leave a film of oil. but not too greasy. After i rinse clean, i just dab dry with a towel and can skip moisturiser.
                    Those who dont like the oil will probably have to soap off after scrubbing.
                    Thanks Is the film of oil similar to those left behind by Body Shop's scrubs? I just dislike the oily feeling.

Comment

I'm going to order week after next. Anyone who wants to join me, plot away!

Please PM me your orders AND your email address by next Sunday 16th Jan (i will be away the whole of this week, and will only consolidate on 16th jan)

Comment

Hey betty care to bring the spree forward? There's an ongoing sale now!!

"Between now and Friday (1/14) - all orders between $10 - $40 will receive 10% off. Orders between $41 - $100 will receive 15% off. All orders over $100 will receive 20% off. Also, this will be the last week for the Christmas scents, so if you have a favorite, stock up....'cause they'll be gone for quite a while!

I'm having trouble accessing my site, so the sale isn't listed yet. Please feel free to share the details with others. Thanks!

Judy Woerner
                        Cleanse Your Soul"

If you're busy I don't mind organizing! Anyone interested?

Comment

Hey Jean, i really dont have time to do this until next week, so if you want to take over the spree so we can catch the sales i sure dont mind! I'll join you if you are ordering!

Comment

Okay then! I'll do the ordering! Girl's pls PM me your orders! Also include your email and tel no when you're doing it! Order deadline is by tommorrow noon!
                            Last edited by Jean; 13-01-2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X