Thann Bath and Body Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thann Bath and Body Items

Has anyone checked this line out yet? Saw this store at Harbourfront 2nd floor selling different scented soaps! They even have Rice and Bran cleasning oil too to remove makeup and grime...

I scored some cute soaps for X'mas gifts. Anyone tried the other ranges? Thanks!
    They are made in Thailand.

Seen the products at Robinsons Raffles City and some other places before. The scrubs seemed interesting, but have yet to try any of the stuff.

Comment

There's a huge store at Millenia Walk. I walked past a couple of times but never really got round to exploring.

I heard that you can get these products really cheap at the Bangkok International Gift Fair though.

Comment

Yeah, now Robinsons no longer stocked the products.

The store at Millenia Walk is huge, and the products look very nice

Comment

Last edited by Eyore; 09-12-2007, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Actually bought the lavender massage oil from them before and I LURVE it.... Super nice... love their range too

Comment

Thann at Millenia Walk

Any one heard of this brand and reviews?

Comment

Threads merged.

Comment

their soaps are not bad... pretty nice and natural smelling...

Comment

how are there massages and prices?

Comment

have not try the massages but you have to check withthem.

Comment

The HARNN & THANN store at Millennia Walk has closed. Now HARNN & THANN
                        products are available at Tangs Orchard & Vivocity, and Changi Airport Terminal 3.

Comment

Hi, anyone tried their products before?

From the price range, they looks like expensive products on the high-end side. But they have a range of Jasmine scented products which is very hard to find in sg. And I love Jasmine......

The price of the essential oils are okay though @ $25.00 for 10ml...

Any idea when Tangs will have sale?
                          Last edited by floral; 31-01-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

They have an outlet in ION Orchard now, B1-10
                            www.harnnthann-sg.com

Comment

Positive experience with Thann products

Hi everyone. I was staying at Park Hotel Tokyo and I was pretty surprised to see the hotel providing this line of products for their toiletries. I was surprised because the hotel was a pretty upmarket business hotel in my opinion and that it stocked a Thai bath & body brand. Upon using it, I was pleasantly surprised and could see why the usual finicky Japanese were convinced with Thann's products. I have since bought other items from the brand, like their neck pillow that is filled with some specially treated rice, which can be heated in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it up and used to relax the neck. Their products are not exactly cheap in Singapore (also considering that it is not a European/Japanese brand), but I find that you are paying for quality and knowing that their ingredients are probably grown in country.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X