No announcement yet.

What skin care lotion is best for skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What skin care lotion is best for skin?

Hello all,

On my arms and my legs, I have places where I have very dry skin and I was wondering if anyone knew what skin care lotion product is best for your skin that you can get a supermart or drug store? I want brands of lotion please!

Thanks a lot.
    Danny

Hi Danny! I find Vaseline Total Moisture very helpful to my dry skin.

Comment

Ya vaseline total moisture is a good one for dry skin

Comment

For dry skin it will be Cetaphil but Dove also helping if the budget for monthly maintenance is low.

Comment

Hi there, do try Cetaphil Restoraderm range that's suitable for dry skin. It's been working really well for my family so far love the texture and effect.
          The other moisturizer that I have been using is Bath & Body Works..however the moisturizing property doesn't last long. But the smell is lovely

Comment

What skin care lotion is best for skin?

Try st ives! They r good!

Comment

Try Cuccio its really moisturizing and its only in found in salon. I normally get mine from this web : Via Basic Space as its cheaper then the ones you buy from salon.

Comment

try Cuccio. Very nice smell and the lotion is non sticky. I think it found only in salons but I usually get mine from here: Via Basic Space as its cheaper than the salon pricing

Comment

Try, Garnier skin moisturiser it gives good results very soon.

Comment

You may want to try these natural soy candles...yeah sounds weird huh? how do you apply candle on body as moisturiser. Well, this one works wonders for extra dry area like cuticles,dry hands,elbows,knees and best of all heels! Apparently candles are made completely out of soy and other essential oil,so they contain no paraffin! Smells good too. I only got to know bout this from my friend. At first was a bit scared,thought she was weird,but after trying....totally fell in love with them. Btw,i got mine through Glowii - Beauty Meets You at Your Doorstep and the brand is soylites! I think the brand is from South Africa but only available online.

Comment

Try using Hada Labo Hydrating Milk OR Whitening Milk.
                      It's quite good.

Comment

Hello there,

It really matters what products you use and food you eat on your body as a result these affects or lets say shows an effect on your skin, hair and body.
                        Well everyone is aware of the fact that oily and carbs food id not good for body but it is also not good for skin and hair,everything or whatever we eat gives its good and bad effects on our guts and than on or skin and hair. S o I believe before to resort on any products to hep a skin or hair problem one must really follow good diet in order to get a beautiful skin and hair and also a beautiful body.

To eat right is also to Drink Right,make water as your favorite drink and eat lots of protein, fiber and fruits,lentils avoid juices Nowadays green tea is s easily available but not accepted by all on a large scale It real works wonder for hair and skin.

than a god skin care, well i mean a daily Body moisturizer a sunscreen and a lip care balm all these are the least we can do but Must Do's
                        I use Vaseline total moisture body moisturizer every morning and before going to sleep.It is moisturizing cream with milk, honey, vitamin E & glycerine it keeps my skin moisturized and soft and glowy. A skin regimen in itself will work wonders. You can alo buy it online at
                        Winter Care for Skin, Skin Dermatologist, Skin Regime - Total Moisture 24 Hour Moisturizing Cream

Comment

For hands and body currently I am using nivea intensive moisture serum spf 25. This body moisturiser spreads easily onto skin and leaves no residue.

Comment

I want to suggest you that whatever you are going to use on your skin that would be made with the natural ingredients than it can be good for you.

Comment

I think olay is the best lotion for skin. It give results very soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X