Smooth legs... VERY SMOOTH LEGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smooth legs... VERY SMOOTH LEGS

Recommendations for (extremely) moisturizing body washes so I can have smooth legs?

I thought what's more important is a good skincare routine like scrubbing + hair removal + moisurising?

I use Loreal Exfotonic + Ginvera moisturiser!

Comment

Do you have a good body scrub to recommend? I used to use some cheapo one from watsons but it didn't really work for me. My skin's extremely dry, so looking for a really moisturizing body wash.

Comment

I think scrubbing and putting a good moisturizer does the trick. I use TBS african spa scrub and Skindazzles body frosting and i wake up to really silky legs.

Comment

I agree totally!

Scrubbing then shaving followed by lotion makes my legs really smooth with a nice sheen.

For scrubs, i like L'Oreal Exfotonic ; The Body Shop Olive Scrub or Soya Scrub. If you're into buying online, some etailers have very good scrubs too

Comment

I just recommended a really good scrub in the "Lush" thread, and it's called Aqua Mirabilis which makes my legs feel so silky smooth!

Comment

i pluck my leg hairs so i wont get any thick stubbles.. and i use the st ives apricot scrub for my legs and apply the body shop's body butter after i shower.

Comment

I recommend Loreal Exfotonic too. You can get the twice pack at only $29.90 while the individual one is selling at $19.90 if i am not wrong.

mztweekz , isn't it so painful to pluck your leg's hair? For me, i shave them...

Comment

I love L'Oreal exfotonic, my friend told me that shops like Ocean and AMK red tomato sell it at $10+ only. I use mandi lulur to scrub also, but prefer L'oreal exfotonic

Used to use Jergens but now switch to TBS coconut body butter. I think body butter would be more suitable for your dry legs.

Comment

I used to use Jergens too. Made my legs less dry BUT it's just not enough. I'll check out some of these recommendations when i'm free. Thanks girls.

Comment

Some shops sell Exfotonic cheap, but when I check the back (for instructions), notice that they're made in Thailand... :huh: I prefer to buy the original packaging one.

The twin pack is selling for $25 ~ I can still c some Watsons & Guardian carrying them.

Comment

anyone using veet?

i'm always reluctant to apply any moisturizer or watsoever on my legs cos the hair really grows faster if i do..im not joking!

any ladies experiences the same thing?

Comment

Tried Veet before. Hair grows out within 1 day.

Comment

I alternate Jergens in cherry almond with Dove Body Silk every night after bath. Now my skin is silky smooth. In office, i use the Watsons Body Moisturiser in milk.

Comment

yes jergens is really good!!! i use that too.

even my fren is aussie will ask me to buy soem over for her whenever i go over!

Comment

Working...
                              X