Crystal deodorants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal deodorants

Anyone using this crystal deodorant that use to be selling in Guardian??

Is it still selling in Singapore?

Have not tried the one from Guardian but I'm using the Crystal deodrant from L'Occitane.

Great product. Only need to wet it and apply. No sticky feeling and dries fast.

Comment

I didn't know they have that too! HOoray!

Comment

is it the sort we wet & apply directly? :huh:

Comment

Yup. I'm using this too, and it lasts forever, but I wonder how effective this is?

Comment

I use the Guardian one and it's very effective! Takes away the smell but still allows you to sweat (which is important because that is how your body remove toxins).

Comment

I used 2 brands b4. that was long ago, about 4-5 years ago. I remb they were ok. I may go back to them again as i find lesser chemical = healthier skin there.

& yes, they like last forever. But do dry them properly b4 storage as wetness cause "decay" & these decays will cut our skin unknowingly. Then ended w/ sore skin there.

Comment

Hahaha vernis u so cute not "decay" but water will help the crystal "crystallise" that is why more crystal will form, yes it will cut the skin can file them away.

Comment

kekeke.... sorry for the misleading info.

Comment

crystal deodorants are really great I like using them,but i cant seem to be able to find them now weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                      crystal deodorants are really great I like using them,but i cant seem to be able to find them now weird.
                      You find them in Loccitane as posted in the earlier post. I didn't realise they sell them at all.

Comment

you can find them in sasa shops. Just saw them selling last week!

Comment

ohh,thanks gals!

Comment

may i know how much is it???

Comment

cost ard 13 or 14 bucks. not very sure thou

Comment

Working...
                              X