2B or Clarins? Which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2B or Clarins? Which is better?

My closest 2 girl friends are so crazy to buy Clarins because it is known for helping ladies to have smaller face shape. But then I have another friend not so close who used 2B for almost half year I really noticed her old pictures and recent photos got a big big improvement. On her previous photos she is also slim but her face remain as it is but now she slim down then the face is so sexy also.

I believe that 2B is really effective but I am not sure with Clarins.

Originally posted by HeartYouLove View Post
    My closest 2 girl friends are so crazy to buy Clarins because it is known for helping ladies to have smaller face shape. But then I have another friend not so close who used 2B for almost half year I really noticed her old pictures and recent photos got a big big improvement. On her previous photos she is also slim but her face remain as it is but now she slim down then the face is so sexy also.

I believe that 2B is really effective but I am not sure with Clarins.
    I never heard that Clarins was effective for facial slimming before.. Heard the brand is better for stretch marks control product..

Comment

Originally posted by Ceci.Wong View Post
      I never heard that Clarins was effective for facial slimming before.. Heard the brand is better for stretch marks control product..
      Same goes for me on Clarins. I know that 2B Alternative is a better choice for external slimming.

Comment

they actually have reviews on Video Guide Singapore lol!! its quite detailed!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabrinaChin View Post
          Same goes for me on Clarins. I know that 2B Alternative is a better choice for external slimming.
          Anyway, 2B is having 20% promotion at all Guardian outlets now! Time to stock up!! For Face is much affordable during this period!

Comment

Originally posted by SabrinaChin View Post
            I am a user for 2B face serum & 2B Arm & Body. Both are great products that help me slim down my chubby cheek, flabby arms & tummy.
            There are many good reviews about them. Most importantly, you got to try it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bbyyamy View Post
              I am a user for 2B face serum & 2B Arm & Body. Both are great products that help me slim down my chubby cheek, flabby arms & tummy.
              There are many good reviews about them. Most importantly, you got to try it yourself.
              2B Skirt Ready and For Leg are very good products too! I been using Skirt Ready for 3 months plus now and my thighs are about 2cm slimmer! I will continue to use it until I reached my desired measurements. :D

As for For Leg, I heard from a colleague who suffered leg cramps for years that the product actually stopped the cramps! Which means that it really relaxes the muscles!

Comment

Originally posted by Candy.C View Post
                2B Skirt Ready and For Leg are very good products too! I been using Skirt Ready for 3 months plus now and my thighs are about 2cm slimmer! I will continue to use it until I reached my desired measurements. :D

As for For Leg, I heard from a colleague who suffered leg cramps for years that the product actually stopped the cramps! Which means that it really relaxes the muscles!
                I have heard about the raves on 2B products and currently blogger Vivian is holding a giveaway contest for 2B For Face & Mask from now to 9 Dec 2012! Many of my friends told me they've always wanted to try 2B Face and Mask but find it a bit pricey, so this is the time to grab it (if you are lucky)! Huge Giveaway: 2B alternative ?

Comment

Working...
                X