Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimton, anyone?

Hi,

Has anybody tried Trimton before? Can share your experiences? I have heard raves about this product, and when I went to Guardian to check it out, even the staff told me its the best-seller now. But since its slimming pills, so I would like to hear more about it before buying.. Please share!

Thank you!

Hey there! I have been taking Trimton for the past 2 months plus and I managed to shed about 3kg so far.. Initially I was dejected because the pills were not taking effect yet.. So I went back to Guardian and asked if there is any other better slimming products.. But the staff told me to be patient and continue with it since it takes at least 3 boxes for a series of treatment.. Over at my side, I was also "hard-working", avoiding junk food and overeating.. So I guess everything worked out fine for me.. The pills are not bad, it detox, block and burn fats. You can give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by ChenLina View Post
      Hi,

Has anybody tried Trimton before? Can share your experiences? I have heard raves about this product, and when I went to Guardian to check it out, even the staff told me its the best-seller now. But since its slimming pills, so I would like to hear more about it before buying.. Please share!

Thank you!
      I tried trimton & it works well for me. After taking it for 2 weeks, my weight started to drop. Also, it helps to regulate my bowel. Since they are having promotion now at Guardian, buy one get one free, 2 boxes for $89, good chance to get a set. One thing I like about trimton is that I don't feel thirsty so often as compared to taking other slimming pills.

Comment

Originally posted by FreyaTan View Post
        I tried trimton & it works well for me. After taking it for 2 weeks, my weight started to drop. Also, it helps to regulate my bowel. Since they are having promotion now at Guardian, buy one get one free, 2 boxes for $89, good chance to get a set. One thing I like about trimton is that I don't feel thirsty so often as compared to taking other slimming pills.
        I am very tempted to try Trimton as it is highly recommended by the guardian staff in the outlet near my workplace. Is it effective? Will it make you go to the toilet often?

Comment

Originally posted by pearlli View Post
          I am very tempted to try Trimton as it is highly recommended by the guardian staff in the outlet near my workplace. Is it effective? Will it make you go to the toilet often?
          Nope, it doesn't make you wanna go to the toilet often (at least not for me). It just makes the whole pooping process smoother. Haha. I also tried it after hearing the good reviews from Guardian staff (which they told me were feedback from returning customers).

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatecups View Post
            Nope, it doesn't make you wanna go to the toilet often (at least not for me). It just makes the whole pooping process smoother. Haha. I also tried it after hearing the good reviews from Guardian staff (which they told me were feedback from returning customers).
            is there any other side effect like can't sleep at night or heart beat faster etc.
            does it effect for u

Comment

best way, without any side effect is just drink green tea!! gosh!!! it works wonders!! believe me -_-
              also....lemon since that detoxifies....
              and most importantly, EXERCISE! Pills do nothing, really! :/
              Anyway there are billions of other tips on Video Guide Singapore

You're welcome!!! :D

Comment

best way, without any side effect is just drink green tea!! gosh!!! it works wonders!! believe me -_-
                also....lemon since that detoxifies....
                and most importantly, EXERCISE! Pills do nothing, really! :/
                Anyway there are billions of other tips on Video Guide Singapore

You're welcome!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by AprilSandi View Post
                  is there any other side effect like can't sleep at night or heart beat faster etc.
                  does it effect for u
                  Nope, never experience any side effect at all. Instead, its easier to go toilet for me now. I heard from Guardian SA that the product is made from all natural ingredients. That was what gave me the go to try.

Comment

yesterday i went to guardian n watsons but not able to find Trimton 2. they only have Trimton which need to take around 6 pills per day. any idea where can i get Trimton 2 and is it legal medicine in sg ?

Comment

Trimton, anyone?

Im taking herbalife w coach guidance. Been taking it for 11/2 mth i have lost a total of 5 kg n 33 cm my skirt is getting loser.

Comment

Trimton

Originally posted by AprilSandi View Post
                        yesterday i went to guardian n watsons but not able to find Trimton 2. they only have Trimton which need to take around 6 pills per day. any idea where can i get Trimton 2 and is it legal medicine in sg ?
                        Hihi,
                        You can get Trimton in Guardian outlets. So far, Trimton 2 is still not selling in Singapore. Previously saw someone mentioned can get online.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceci.Wong View Post
                          Nope, never experience any side effect at all. Instead, its easier to go toilet for me now. I heard from Guardian SA that the product is made from all natural ingredients. That was what gave me the go to try.
                          Same here, I never experienced any side effect either. After taking it, I go to the toilet (for big business hahaha) more regularly and more smoothly. Within the first 3 months, I managed to lose about 3kg with stricter diet and light exercises as well. Previously when I only reduce food intake and do light exercises, there were not much effect and I barely shed any grams, so I'd say Trimton helped quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by libra_kit View Post
                            Hihi,
                            You can get Trimton in Guardian outlets. So far, Trimton 2 is still not selling in Singapore. Previously saw someone mentioned can get online.
                            I am also confused whether to buy Trimton or Trimton2. So, I decided to call their service hotline. The nice lady told me that Trimton is a more all-rounder diet pill as it block, burn & detox. It will target on your waist area more. For Trimton2, it has a more stronger burn effect but it does not have block & detox. Also, Trimton2 target more at your lower portion of the body from hip down. With the reply, I see that there is really no point of me buying Trimton2 online. So, finally, I bought Trimton for Guardian outlet.

Comment

anyone interested to share with me as I'm ordering bulk from sasa.com now having promo.
                              1 box less than $38. interested pls email to me [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X