Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how yoga shape your life and health

Hi all,

I am promoting about how yoga can benefits us. Many people thought yoga is something that is very slow and static, and could be too slow to even consider cardiac or it just helps in increasing flexibility. In fact, yoga does has much more unexpected surprise of what it can actually benefits us in different aspects.

Yoga is not just a form of workout but a way of life. Yoga helps in balancing the flow in our body as well as finding a balance in our mindset especially designated for people in our stressful city. It is a form of therapy which helps in rehabilitating injuries as well.

One of the most popular and in high demand yoga that many people is looking into practicing, is definitely hot yoga which helps very much in detoxification and strengthening.

Yoga is definitely not a form a workout that will prevents signs of aging but it does helps slowing down the process of aging and cartilage wear and tear.

If anyone is interested in finding out more about what yoga benefits our health or keen in trying out a class, you can either drop me text over here or give me a call at 98567959 - Fanne Ong. I am a yoga consultant and I will try my best to answer your queries.
Working...
X