Bikini Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikini Hair

how to ged rid of your hair and reduce darkening at bikini line??

Edited: I changed the title of this thread, to make it less confusing.
    Last edited by momopeach; 27-01-2005, 04:51 PM.

Not sure what you can do. But you should be able to find some info here:

Waxing

Hair, go away you!

FPL Permanent Hair Removal

Depilatory Creams

Comment

waxing does help with getting rid of the darkening of skin since it rips off the top layer of dead cells.

if you just can't bear the thought of waxing there, i find that a regular regime of gentle exfoliation or shaving prevents that greyish dark skin. shaving scrapes off the dead cells so it acts as an exfoliant too, which is why i shave my legs everytime i shower (even in winter, even if i plan to wear long pants after)

just please don't exfoliate before waxing! OUCH

Comment

if i shave my bikini line i get pimple like zits that itch like crazy! does anyone know what to do for that?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepickel72
          if i shave my bikini line i get pimple like zits that itch like crazy! does anyone know what to do for that?

are they inflamed ingrown hair?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepickel72
            think you need to let it grow out and then stick to waxing.

Comment

Can a mod please merge this thread with the 'Waxing' thread?

Comment

i jsut bought a bikini trimmer to use...it trims the hair so its not the same as shaving but it keeps it neat

Comment

laeticia521 >> where you bought it & how much? TIA!

Comment

ive seen prof using tea tree oil aft waxing. its to prevent ingrown. otherwise...ouch! wonder what else do those prof do to models...

Comment

waxing will make the hair thinner / finer but have to bear the pain and the $$$

shaving - ingrowth hair and hair will get thicker, the more you shave, the darker that area will be (if you take note and monitor yourself)

Finally I choose to go for hair remover! IPL! But... pain like hell! And each session will cost $300, min one have to go at least 3 session, some people need to go more

Comment

i saw the tv programme hosted by song yi fei that a treatment costs $200 for each session. min is 3 and max is 5 sessions. the price is at national skin centre with a certifed doctor one. so manybe its cheaper than the price u quoted.

Comment

I do my own at home....I use GiGi Brazilian Wax for the microwave

I used to have it done in a salon, but the NY paper had a story a few years back about a woman that got herpes of the eye from a wax pot in a salon.....they give you a clean stick, but they use a common pot

Anyway, the GIGI wax works really well

Comment

IPL may help as they lighten the area too.

Comment

Working...
                            X